Imperial 2012 pic wanted

A section for general discussion covering all of our national shooting organisations.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
The National Body General Discussion section is exactly that, a section for all of us to discuss the National Bodies and what they are up to.

Please bear in mind that this is an open forum and your posts can be read by all members. If you are in a position that can be compromised by what you are saying on here because someone takes offense and tells your colleagues or your sponsor and that in turn means you are being punished for your posts on here, think before you post!
karen

Imperial 2012 pic wanted

#1 Post by karen »

Anyone got any good pics (any discipline) from last years Imperial Meeting? Need a good image for the Prize List CD disc photo - needs to be a good generalised shot with space at top and bottom for titles (I would say blue sky and green grass but it was more like grey sky and mud!). Email me or pm me for email address

Ta muchly

Love

Karen
HeatherW762
Home club or Range: OSM, NRA Bisley

Re: Imperial 2012 pic wanted

#2 Post by HeatherW762 »

That would explain why I haven't had my CD yet :grin:

Heather
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye (Miss Piggy)
karen

Re: Imperial 2012 pic wanted

#3 Post by karen »

Think you might find that someone was supposed to send an email out about it :roll:

It is not easy trying to put this thing together when I don't work there anymore :cry:

Love

Karen