Four rifles

All things rimfire including target, benchrest, hunters, semi autos and plinkers.

Moderator: dromia

Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

Re: Four rifles

#11 Post by Pippin89 »

Christel wrote:This one O:-)

Since it came to us Ovenpaa has done his magic and it is lighter and overall more manageable - needs to be as I stand up shooting with no support.
Back has been changed to suit me.

It has a different scope (thank you Keithkilvo1) and a lot of the inside has been removed. Also at some point it will go in the big lathe to be screwcut. A mod would go down well as it is a tad noisy for a .22.

I have just finished this summer's competition and have entered the winter competition - both indoor and outdoor.

I shoot CCI Subs however although they are fine I think I will change to Eley Subs.
Nice looking thing. I shoot Eley in my smallbore target rifle and cant complain. But I have heard they can be problematic in Semi's as they are very waxy.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#12 Post by Ovenpaa »

Christel wrote:....Also at some point it will go in the big lathe to be screwcut. A mod would go down well as it is a tad noisy for a .22.
No, it is very noisy and throws brass everywhere, including onto me. Typical anti-social female at the range behaviour.

:run:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Mattnall
Site Supporter Since 2016
Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC

#13 Post by Mattnall »

I think it'll not just be brass coming your way, Dave - duck and run.
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.

Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.