Highwood classic arms

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
RJ156

Highwood classic arms

#1 Post by RJ156 »

Just thought I’d throw this up on here as a positive experience review.

I bought a k31 from Simon couple weeks ago, couldn’t be happier.

Gun was exactly as described, and shoots excellent. Didn’t even need a sight tweak!

The price was also excellent! Quite possibly the cheapest k31 for sale at the time too!

Simon is a very knowledgeable guy, and I won’t hesitate buying another gun from him. Would recommend
Mauserbill
Home club or Range: Range

Re: Highwood classic arms

#2 Post by Mauserbill »

Hello
Yes Simon and Highwood classics 5*****s
Vossie
Home club or Range: Bisley

#3 Post by Vossie »

I also had a great buying experience from him, highly recommended and always has a great selection. I.plan to purchase from him again soon.
Charlotte the flyer
Home club or Range: Classified

#4 Post by Charlotte the flyer »

Highly recommended from me too. Simon helped me with a poorly Enfield a few years back.
The above post probably contains sarcasm or some other form of attempted wit, please don't take it to heart.
ukrifleman
Past Supporter

#5 Post by ukrifleman »

He is also the man to see if you want to sell firearms.
He has moved on half a dozen section 1 firearms for me over the last couple of years and the presentation on his web-site has always been top notch.
ukrifleman
450 Martini
Home club or Range: Swadlincote RPC

#6 Post by 450 Martini »

I purchased a 1904 LSA built SMLE from Simon a while back and i couldn't be happier. The rifle shoots great and was a fair price.
BooBoo
Home club or Range: Various

#7 Post by BooBoo »

I recently bought a Heritage pistol from Simon... It was a thoroughly positive experience and Simon was a pleasure to deal with. The revolver was reasonably priced, everything was done on trust and I even had to chase Simon to pay him post delivery.

I can only echo all of the above positive comments.
M41B

#8 Post by M41B »

Another satisfied customer from Highwood classic arms, a really nice guy to deal with, wouldn’t hesitate to recommend him.
I enjoy my shooting but usually get a better group with the empty cases !!!!