Optics Warehouse, Paignton

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
johngarnett
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: Cornwall RC @ Millpool; Duchy Shooting Assn @ Zelah

Optics Warehouse, Paignton

#1 Post by johngarnett »

A couple of months ago, after a phone call, I ordered for myself a new Delta Stryker scope from OPW along with some other bits for my club to enable me to convert a target rifle to a FTR rifle for new members to use.

I received the Stryker by return. Fitted it. Took it to the range and it was hard work. At first I thought the turret markings were good but I did get lost and confused and the markings were a bit small. I also weighed my rifle and the scope had taken me over the FTR weight limit. I contacted OPW and without question they agreed that I could return the scope and rings for credit. This was done and have just collected a Vortex replacement.

I also collected all the bits for the club rifle. The advice I received was spot on and at a very good price. Now to put it all together!

I can thoroughly recommend OPW for product knowledge, supply and customer service. I was even talked out of a scope twice the cost of the Vortex on technical grounds! An excellent company to deal with.

Check out their January sales!!

JohnG :cornwall: