Wildcat Moderators (UK Custom Shop)

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Sabertooth
Home club or Range: Donderbus RPC

Wildcat Moderators (UK Custom Shop)

#1 Post by Sabertooth »

What a great company to deal with and their customer service is excellent. I bought a Wildcat Panther to go on my 22lr RPR and my Lantac SF15 but when I went to put it on the Lantac it fouled the handguard. I contacted Alison at Wildcat and she sent me a slightly shorter (3mm) rear tube that would hopefully solve the issue. Unfortunately it didn't, one phone call later a spacer/adapter was in the post. Problem now solved with no further charge to me. One very happy customer and will be using Wildcat again.
Gun control is hitting the target.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Wildcat Moderators (UK Custom Shop)

#2 Post by Ovenpaa »

I hear nothing but good things about them and keep meaning to have a chat with them.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Sabertooth

#3 Post by Sabertooth »

Do speak to them. Alison couldn't have been more helpful. British products with fantastic reviews and their customer support is second to none.
Sabertooth

#4 Post by Sabertooth »

Do speak to them. Alison couldn't have been more helpful. British products with fantastic reviews and their customer support is second to none.
Plumose
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: D&DR&RC

#5 Post by Plumose »

I spoke to them before buying my Mod via local(ish) RFD, when the bushing wasn't quite right the RFD sent it back to them and they sent me the correct one directly.

If/when I need to get another moderator they will be my first choice
Deddington and District Rifle and Revolver Club (D&DR&RC) http://www.ddrrc.net
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#6 Post by Blackstuff »

Also have to say i've had nothing but good service from them, probably why 3 out of 4 of my mods are Wildcats
DVC
Graham M

#7 Post by Graham M »

The place was originally a gunshop run by Andrew Banner who sadly died from leukaemia. His wife took over and has continued with the Wildcat side of the business.
When I bought my mod for my .223 she sorted it out there and then. She even gave me a discount as I was an old regular at Andrew's shop.
Nice people.

G
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.