Optics Warehouse, as good as it gets?

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Geek
Site Supporter Since 2020
Home club or Range: Diggle Range and Rossendale Fusiliers

Re: Optics Warehouse, as good as it gets?

#11 Post by Geek »

I would agree. You can tell a good shop not by how thing go right, but then things go wrong! When I ordered by S&B there were delivery issues and I was kept updated of the process and their correspondence with S&B. I would have no issue recommending or purchased from OW.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Rem260

#12 Post by Rem260 »

I have bought 6 scopes from them and the fact that I have, tells you I rate them. Always very helpful.
Dellboy
Site Supporter 2021
Home club or Range: Star Shooting Club

#13 Post by Dellboy »

brilliant place
2020 GOOD DEALS WITH

Cutch Vortex Scope
Mauserbill Enfield Books

Enjoy today as tomorrow might not come .

Noli pati a scelestis opprimi.

Geek

#14 Post by Geek »

Daryll wrote:Yep, I've had good dealings with them too.
I would agree.
Regards,

Geek

AI AT (.308/6.5CM), Ruger PR (6.5CM), American Rimfire (.22LR), Remington 700 (.223), Marlin underlever .38/.357/.44, Savage 6BR, RimfireMagic .22LR, Fabarm Lion (s1), Fabarm Axis Baikal S/S
Tac20 mark

#15 Post by Tac20 mark »

There excellent bought 2 ior scopes off them and a red dot an excellent service and price
Geek

#16 Post by Geek »

Les wrote:I've never had a problem with 'em either. They are always very helpful and knowledgeable, and if they say they'll do something, then you know that they're not just giving you a BS story. Definitely a good company to do business with. :good:
Agreed, I have bought two scope from them and would highly recommend them.
Regards,

Geek