Open Bolt Classics

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Nrees21
Home club or Range: Bishop Auckland

Open Bolt Classics

#1 Post by Nrees21 »

Recently visited a local shop named as the above and met a bloke called Graham that runs the outfit. Only went for a look around and the guy reignited the shooting fire. A wealth of knowledge and great customer service. Anyone in the county Durham area this shop is well worth a look
Tubby10
Home club or Range: NA

Re: Open Bolt Classics

#2 Post by Tubby10 »

He’s a really nice chap,

I ran out of ammo on a Sunday having paid for two days of shooting lessons, was staying in Barnard Castle and I couldn’t find any rfd open that wasn’t 60 miles away and had anything in stock.

He opened up for me hunted around, found everything he could for me (very reasonably priced) called me back and saved the day. Surprising amount of merchandise!
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

Re: Open Bolt Classics

#3 Post by Blackstuff »

Isn't it Bolt Open Classics? I must admit Open Bolt Classics would probably be more appealing to me! lol bangbang
DVC