3M Peltor LEP-200 ear plugs

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

3M Peltor LEP-200 ear plugs

#1 Post by Pete »

Finally bought a pair of these from Earshot Communications..............they work really well and are surprisingly comfortable.
The braked 6.5 Creed TikTac next to us on Century yesterday was reduced to a gentle crack. (so I didn't even feel the need to politely ask him to move a bit further away........)

For anyone with cheekweld/lifting earmuff syndrome, they could be comfortable solution, and Earshot have the best price that I could find.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

Re: 3M Peltor LEP-200 ear plugs

#2 Post by mag41uk »

Thanks for that. I have been considering these.
If the person with the brake was on the lane next to you then they shouldn't have been!
Pete
Past Supporter

#3 Post by Pete »

He was one to one with an instructor, so he probably didn't book the slot himself (newbie?)...............anyway, it gave the Peltors a good test...........

Pete
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
mag41uk

#4 Post by mag41uk »

Did you consider the LEP 100 as well?
JSC
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA

#5 Post by JSC »

I believe the only difference between the LEP 100 and 200 is that the 200 has an antenna built in so you can receive comms from 2 way radio with a suitable neck loop.
Then there's the 'tactical' TEP 200 and the only difference I can see with those is they're black instead of yellow!
mag41uk

#6 Post by mag41uk »

JSC wrote:I believe the only difference between the LEP 100 and 200 is that the 200 has an antenna built in so you can receive comms from 2 way radio with a suitable neck loop.
Then there's the 'tactical' TEP 200 and the only difference I can see with those is they're black instead of yellow!
Thanks for that. I looked at their website and couldn't really ascertain the difference.
Pete
Past Supporter

#7 Post by Pete »

They're both the same price, but the impression I got when ordering was that the LEP-200's are replacing the current LEP-100.

Pete