Fox Firearms UK

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
Plumose
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: D&DR&RC

Fox Firearms UK

#1 Post by Plumose »

I have just purchased a 8-32x50 from Fox, ordered on Wednesday and delivered today.
It would have been delivered yesterday, but I realised that the rings I had were 1" and not 30mm, so called up a couple of hours later and he delayed sending the package so he could add the rings to ensure I only paid one lot of postage.

On attempting to fit the rings I was having issues so called up and got excellent advice and resolved the issue.

Overall a very good experience and a very helpful place to deal with, combined with excellent service.
Deddington and District Rifle and Revolver Club (D&DR&RC) http://www.ddrrc.net
20series
Site Supporter Since 2019
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

Re: Fox Firearms UK

#2 Post by 20series »

I also had excellent service, I rang and spoke to Simon about their 10-50 scope which a member at the club had and I wanted for Debs Mossberg, anyway they didn't have one but sent the 8-32 on sale or return :o

The scope arrived in two days and is spot on.

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Fox Firearms UK

#3 Post by Pete »

My first port of call for anything shooting related................they will always go the extra mile.

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....