Magnetospeed USA

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

Magnetospeed USA

#1 Post by phaedra1106 »

Firstly a big thank you to WelshShooter for helping me confirm the problem with my Magnetospeed Sporter thankssign

I've had it about 18 months and only used it a few times, it did have a problem with the jack plug connection into the display every now and then but settled down. Went to use it at Otterburn a couple of weeks ago and it started coming up with error messages, I put this down to the battery being a bit flat (they eat batteries!).

Anyway, turns out it's duff. Emailed Magnetospeed and got a reply fairly quickly, did what they said and emailed back, no reply a week later so emailed again, reply straight away saying no problem we'll ship you over a new one free of charge!.

So, at the end of the day excellent service from them :good:
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
WelshShooter
Site Supporter Since 2016

Re: Magnetospeed USA

#2 Post by WelshShooter »

Great news, and glad to hear you're getting it all sorted out.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

Re: Magnetospeed USA

#3 Post by phaedra1106 »

Arrived this morning, posted on the 20th.

Superb Customer Service :)
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)