Springfield M1A Socom 308 UK legal Version Straight Pull

New to the sport? Or just not sussed something out yet? Please ask your questions in here, there are many experienced shooters on the forum and someone will for sure come along and answer your question. This is a section for new shooters so if anyone can think of something please submit it.

Moderator: dromia

M1ASocom

Re: Almost an M1A

#1 Post by M1ASocom »

Hi there,
I only just joined today. I have been really interested in the UK legal version of the Springfield M1A Socom 2 308 with VLTOR rail system. I have seen the ones sold by Luxdeftec not not seen one in person to make a decision. The only issue is that I wanted it as much like the original as possible, ideally with the original VLTOR socom rail. I have been trying to purchase the VLTOR rail separately, which is proving difficult. It should be able to drop into a different chassis I.e Sage Ebr or archangel if I decided I wanted something a little different later.

I would really appreciate any advise.
M1ASocom

Springfield M1A Socom 308 UK legal Version Straight Pull

#2 Post by M1ASocom »

Hi there,

I am anew member looking for advise. I really love the Springfield M1A Socom 2 308 with VLTOR rail system in 16.25 inch barrell. I have seen the ones sold by Luxdeftec but not seen one in person to make a decision. The only issue is that I wanted it as much like the original as possible, ideally with the original VLTOR socom rail & able to swap original parts without any issues.I have been trying to purchase the VLTOR rail separately, which is proving difficult. It should be able to drop into a different chassis I.e Sage Ebr or archangel if I decided I wanted something a little different later.

I would really appreciate any advise.
Attachments
VLTOR Socom Railing system
VLTOR Socom Railing system
Springfield M1A Socom 2
Springfield M1A Socom 2
mag41uk
Home club or Range: Aldershot R & P Club

Re: Springfield M1A Socom 308 UK legal Version Straight Pul

#3 Post by mag41uk »

Take a lovely rifle and fugly it up!