Compound bow

Anything non shooting related wanted.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed.
No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
tackb

Re: Compound bow

#11 Post by tackb »

phaedra1106 wrote:Arrows are full length as I'm 6' 5" :grin:

Carbon Fibre are Redhead Carbon Fury 6075, 32-1/2" (83cm) from end of knock to end of shaft and have screw inserts fitted.

There's also a bag of assorted archery goodies, bow square, spare bits & pieces, spare Tru-Knock and original PSE arrow rest and I'm fairly sure the fibre optic multi pin hunting sight is there somewhere as well.

Like I said if mike doesn't want it it sounds perfect for us of the 'larger' frame so let me know but I don't want to hijack mikes thread!
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#12 Post by phaedra1106 »

Will do, if he doesn't want it then it's yours. No idea what it will cost to post!, I'll get my kids to dig all the archery stuff out of the cupboard, there's also a Kap recurve in there but my son lost one of the limb tips and I can't find one anywhere, tried all the usual archery suppliers, nearest thing I've found is in the US, http://archeryexchange.com/shopexd.asp?id=252
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
M99
Home club or Range: FCSA(UK)

#13 Post by M99 »

I know I am going to regret saying this!! - But I'll let TackB have first dibs, argghh can't believe I am saying that - especially with what is on offer!! - If you were closer, I would have snapped your arm off - but I would have preferred to have seen it/tried it out first - nothing against the seller, just need to know it suited me.

Tackb, hope you enjoy it - git!

Mike
tackb

#14 Post by tackb »

MiLisCer wrote:I know I am going to regret saying this!! - But I'll let TackB have first dibs, argghh can't believe I am saying that - especially with what is on offer!! - If you were closer, I would have snapped your arm off - but I would have preferred to have seen it/tried it out first - nothing against the seller, just need to know it suited me.

Mike
major happy dance going on now !

thanks mike
Individual
Past Supporter

#15 Post by Individual »

tackb wrote:
MiLisCer wrote:I know I am going to regret saying this!! - But I'll let TackB have first dibs, argghh can't believe I am saying that - especially with what is on offer!! - If you were closer, I would have snapped your arm off - but I would have preferred to have seen it/tried it out first - nothing against the seller, just need to know it suited me.

Mike
major happy dance going on now !

thanks mike
Blimey - thats a good deal. :good:
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#16 Post by phaedra1106 »

It's a very very good deal!! just looked and there's around £200+ of new unused arrows in there!

So far,
24 Redhead Carbon Fury 6075
21 Easton Deuce 390
11 Easton X7 Cobalt 2412

Plus the thumb release and all the stuff in the extras box & bag which must be at least another £150 worth!, and a Plano Bow-Max XT Single Bow Case!.
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#17 Post by saddler »

phaedra1106 wrote:No idea what it will cost to post!
See my earlier post some time back about using the 3rd party courier services - you can get up to 30kg collected from your door and delivered to the addressee for about a tenner, sometimes less

But I must agree with what that there badger beasty said - if it aint yew it aint worth bending!
That first, pre-Crecy, use of the techniques that were to be so devastating - to the benefit of the English armies & crown - were carried out at a place I lived nearby until recently:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Halidon_Hill

Also lived near another couple of other nice fields recently:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Humbleton_Hill
&
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Flodden
tackb

#18 Post by tackb »

deal all sorted now and may i say what a pleasure it was dealing with jeff , the guy is a gentleman. anybody thinking of dealing with him can rest assured.
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#19 Post by phaedra1106 »

I am now blushing profusely, my cheeks are bright red . . . . . and so is my face :oops:
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#20 Post by Ovenpaa »

I am cringing now and considering adding parts of East Anglia to my list of 'Best avoided' zones. :lol: :lol:
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal