Folding knife

Anything non shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
redcat
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Teesdale P&R Club.

Folding knife

#1 Post by redcat »

Stag handle folder with 3½" stainless blade.
Stag handle folder with 3½" stainless blade.
Stag handle folding knife with 3½" stainless blade. Comes with leather pouch. £35 shipped. Please reply by PM

Redcat
If you think you are a person of some importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.
redcat
Past Supporter

Re: Folding knife

#2 Post by redcat »

redcat wrote:
029.JPG
Stag handle folding knife with 3½" stainless blade. Comes with leather pouch. £35 shipped. Please reply by PM

Redcat
Reduced to £25.

Redcat
If you think you are a person of some importance, try ordering someone else's dog around.
Hrun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: PRPC

#3 Post by Hrun »

I want this, but with a 2.99" blade..
Sim G
Past Supporter

#4 Post by Sim G »

Why? For daily carry? If you don't have lawful reason to carry this one, you won't have to carry a 2.99" version either. It appears that this is a lock back and so blade length is immaterial. Cutting edge length in folding pocket knives, as per s139 Criminal Justice Act 1988, only matters when the blade is not locking because of DPP v Harris (1991), up held in R V Deegan 1988.

A locking blade of any length cutting edge is for legal intents and purposes, a fixed blade. Lawful reason required when in public. A non-locking blade, if cutting edge of less than 3 inches (7.62cm) is excempt from the Act so may be carried without lawful excuse/good reason.

Sorry for the hijack Redcat.

By the way, a 3.5" blade is really useful compared to a three inch.... ;)
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Hrun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: PRPC

#5 Post by Hrun »

Sim G wrote:Why? For daily carry? If you don't have lawful reason to carry this one, you won't have to carry a 2.99" version either. It appears that this is a lock back and so blade length is immaterial. Cutting edge length in folding pocket knives, as per s139 Criminal Justice Act 1988, only matters when the blade is not locking because of DPP v Harris (1991), up held in R V Deegan 1988.

A locking blade of any length cutting edge is for legal intents and purposes, a fixed blade. Lawful reason required when in public. A non-locking blade, if cutting edge of less than 3 inches (7.62cm) is excempt from the Act so may be carried without lawful excuse/good reason.

Sorry for the hijack Redcat.

By the way, a 3.5" blade is really useful compared to a three inch.... ;)
I had not seen it was a lock knife, looking on my phone.. Agree with length being useful, but not if I cannot carry it everyday. I am aware of the law, but my carry knives are functional rather than pretty. Oh well :oops:

In the good old days of my youth, I had a butterfly knife, very handy to open with one hand. If I ever meet the so called friend who nicked it...
redcat
Past Supporter

#6 Post by redcat »

Reduced to £22.50

Redcat
redcat
Past Supporter

#7 Post by redcat »

£20 shipped - 3 left.

Redcat
breacher
Home club or Range: EBSC

#8 Post by breacher »

Blade CUTTING edge..........

Lock aside, if you had a blade just over the 3" there is nothing stopping you modifying it so the cutting edge is under 3"
http://www.phoenixtactical.co.uk

RFD 2043 Cambridgeshire
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#9 Post by safetyfirst »

Tell you what. I’ll buy one rather than just talking law and order. :)
Gazza

#10 Post by Gazza »

I got one of these from redcat. Nice knife :good: