RCO renewal

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
IainWR
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: RCO renewal

#11 Post by IainWR »

As it's an open book test, the real purpose is to get you to go away and refresh yourself on the contents of the manual.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#12 Post by Alpha1 »

IainWR wrote:As it's an open book test, the real purpose is to get you to go away and refresh yourself on the contents of the manual.
Yes I understand that but there is no logic to the way the test is set out. Anyway I passed it. In six years time when I am due to renew again I will be nearly 76 if I am still here. So this is probably my last renewal.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#13 Post by Alpha1 »

The SAGA goes on they sent me an email to tell me I had passed the test. They then sent me another email with a link to renew I clicked on the link and it asks me to take the test and submit my answers for marking. I have already done that and received my results. So my Range Conducting Officers card has now expired and I am no nearer renewing it. What a farce and they charge you an extra £9 because you are not a full membr of the NRA.