The end of English shooting YouTube channel

Anything shooting related including law and procedure questions.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Should your post be in Grumpy Old Men? This area is for general shooting related posts only please.
bradaz11
Sporadic Site Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

Re: The end of English shooting YouTube channel

#261 Post by bradaz11 »

i saw the first post and two replies, but then went to bed, so missed it all
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
BamBam

#262 Post by BamBam »

Phat Wain of Chinese Parts is actually a mate of mine and I was ever so offended for him.
Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

#263 Post by Gh0st »

BamBam wrote:Phat Wain of Chinese Parts is actually a mate of mine and I was ever so offended for him.
And mine, first up told him that his comment was rude and obnoxious and slanderous.
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk
Sim G
Past Supporter

#264 Post by Sim G »

Give me a précis please. I don’t have access to his promotional platform.
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
dave_303

#265 Post by dave_303 »

Sim G wrote:Give me a précis please. I don’t have access to his promotional platform.
In a Facebook group the owner of Lantac posted a comment in response to the simple question 'do you have any plans for a .22WMR AR. His response was rather terse and included some choice remarks about Northwest Custom Parts and another shooter who wasn't involved in conversation in the thread.

Callum has since posted a 'video response' to these remarks as the shooter in question is a friend.
BamBam

#266 Post by BamBam »

Gh0st wrote:
BamBam wrote:Phat Wain of Chinese Parts is actually a mate of mine and I was ever so offended for him.
And mine, first up told him that his comment was rude and obnoxious and slanderous.
I thought you called him out, like in the old west...

Also, I was being ironic.
BamBam

#267 Post by BamBam »

Sim G wrote:Give me a précis please. I don’t have access to his promotional platform.
One person called stupid, another was nicknamed crap magnet. Callum made a whole 10 minutes about how this was ruining shooting.
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#268 Post by Ovenpaa »

dave_303 wrote:In a Facebook group the owner of Lantac posted a comment in response to the simple question 'do you have any plans for a .22WMR AR. His response was rather terse and included some choice remarks about Northwest Custom Parts and another shooter who wasn't involved in conversation in the thread.

Callum has since posted a 'video response' to these remarks as the shooter in question is a friend.
As much as we sometimes disagree with the ethos or thoughts of fellow shooters and/or vendors/manufacturers it strikes me as rather dim to place disparaging remarks about them in the public domain. The shooting community needs to be sticking together, not bickering and passing snide remarks back and forth. It hardly smacks of unity does it, and no doubt, such people will be the first to shout and scream when the next class of firearm is moved to S5 and it is not a matter of if, it is when it happens.

.. and yes, I will use that word, stupid, stupid, stupid.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
MistAgain

#269 Post by MistAgain »

I suppose you could say that Lantac has had a sort of Ratner moment !
BamBam

#270 Post by BamBam »

MistAgain wrote:I suppose you could say that Lantac has had a sort of Ratner moment !
Callum Long Collins is a director of GunroomTV and Magload, he should take his own advice before spouting off unsubstantiated claims in an effort to discredit a competing company.