Shooting: Systematic training

Shooting and reloading related tutorials.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for youtube shooting related content that is educational or interesting. If you have something to add please start a new subject so members can easily find clips. Content can be anything shooting related such as reloading, equipment tutorials and range reports. Members clips are very welcome and try and keep the content UK relevant. The content of the posts in this section can come from many areas and may not necessarily be legal or deemed to be safe practice in the country you are viewing this forum from, use discretion and ask if in doubt.
Roe

Shooting: Systematic training

#1 Post by Roe »

There's bound to be a few injuries on this board; farming is statistically one of the most dangerous professions.
I had a recent injury. Initially I was handicapped out of shooting/ stalking, then managed rudimentary shooting and now trying to get back my previous standard.

Key to the progress was analyzing my errors and trying to figure out how to eliminate them.

Christel
Site Admin

Re: Shooting: Systematic training

#2 Post by Christel »

Roe, thanks for this.

I know there has been a few injuries on this forum, I for one am at the moment battling a slipped disc which means modifying the way I shoot long term. Once a slipped disc always a weak point. So no more hauling heavy gear around and I will be looking into shooting off a table.