New to the forum? Tell us who you are.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2021 3:34 pm
- Home club or Range: Barwick in elmet clay ground
- Location: Leeds
Just stopped by to say hello and hopefully have a chat with a few of you. Fairly new to the shooting scene (real ones anyway). Had been doing airsoft for 15yrs and decided to sell up a few yrs ago. Bought myself a BSA R10 SE with the cash, but I've always wanted to do clay shooting. So since September, I've been in the process of obtaining my SGC.
- Site Supporter Since 2019
- Posts: 4546
- Joined: Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:42 am
- Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC
- Location: Chelveston, Northants
Hello and welcometo the forum..
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
- Site Supporter Since 2015
- Posts: 4206
- Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:19 pm
- Home club or Range: WRPC
- Location: Runcorn, via Africa and parts unknown.
Hello .... welcome to FBUK!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 16973
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:52 pm
- Home club or Range: North Cotes Butts
- Location: The Lincolnshire Wolds
Bioarm, welcome :)
We are entering the digital dark ages. Despite information being readily available, half of adult Americans have a reading level equivalent to a 12 year old.
- Site Supporter Since 2020
- Posts: 7898
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:27 pm
- Site Supporter Since 2016
- Posts: 2571
- Joined: Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:32 pm
- Home club or Range: Harlow TAC, NRA, BSRC
Hello and welcome
Arming the Country, one gun at a time.
Good deals with Paul101, Charlotte the flyer, majordisorder, Charlie Muggins, among others. Thanks everybody.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest