Noteworthy forum events and somewhere to post details of shoots and events for your local and national clubs. PLEASE SEE POST ABOUT GDPR.
- Posts: 22733
- Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:23 am
- Location: Planet Earth - Mainly
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
- Site Admin
- Posts: 19236
- Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:57 am
- Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. HBSA full voting member. Durham Constabulary Gun Club Catterick. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.
- Location: Sutherland and Co Durham
Too true, my favourites are the the Blackie Boy and the Turks Head.
Come on Bambi get some
Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad
Real farmers don't need subsidies
Cow's farts matter!
For fine firearms and requisites visit
- Posts: 187
- Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2016 9:50 pm
- Home club or Range: Invicta Bristol, Frome and District PC
Bristol Invicta RC,
25m Small Bore Prone, LWSR.
An NRSA club.
- Site Supporter Since 2020
- Posts: 7817
- Joined: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:27 pm
How much is the membership yearly subs.
- Posts: 199
- Joined: Tue Sep 22, 2020 8:08 am
The subs for Pickering are £80 per year. Shooting every Sunday from April to October and ten shoots over the winter. The range is accessed via the quarry entrance so the gate is opened for an hour in the morning to let people in and then locked until shooting is finished so you need to commit for the day. The range is a few hundred yards down a track from the gate. No quick shoot and scoot. The quarry people do not like the gate being left unlocked. There is sometimes a partial earlier exit but it depends on numbers to man the range. Three public footpaths enter the range so there are three sentries out to halt anyone walking in and to radio in to stop shooting so they can walk through the range safely. Three targets at 100, 200 and 300 yards. It is not an MOD range but rented from the Duchy of Lancaster.
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests