N140 for sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Matt
Home club or Range: Bisley

N140 for sale

#1 Post by Matt »

Going to Bisley for the Phoenix on Saturday morning, I've got 2 pots of N140 up for grabs, stick with it lol

One pot is in a 1kg tub and weighs in at just over a kilo with the tub, the other is a 3.5kg tub that weighs in at about 2.85kg with the tub, all in all must be about 3.5kg of powder in total.....

How does £150 for the lot sound!

No discussions about the maths please as I'm just making a bit of space and trying to let someone have a bit of a bargain :good:

Will even bring a set of kitchen scales so you can weigh it for yourself if you want lol
TattooedGun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

Re: N140 for sale

#2 Post by TattooedGun »

I would have snapped your hand off, I just ordered 3.5kg of N140 for considerably more. I'm not at Bisley this coming weekend though unfortunately.
Matt

#3 Post by Matt »

Thanks for the interest TG, always tricky trying to get the timings right....
Matt

#4 Post by Matt »

Now sold subject to the usual, thanks for the interest :good: