Ruger 10/22, AI mags and Webley & Scott 912K

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
James84

Ruger 10/22, AI mags and Webley & Scott 912K

#1 Post by James84 »

I've been shifting some bits and pieces that have been sat in my cabinet for too long:

Ruger 10/22

Comes with:

- Threaded barrel
- Sound mod
- Hawke Varmint scope & mounts
- Hogue thumbhole stock
- Comes with original stock but I drilled a wonky hole in it for the sling mount
- 2 x 10 round mags
- 1 x 15 round mag
- 1 x 25 round mag
- Harris 'style' bipod
- Gun slip

Rifle has been given a good clean and works perfectly. I've put 424 round through it (to be exact) since I've had it. Condition is good with a few small usage marks. The barrel is crisp and the stock is in excellent condition having only been taken out twice. Same goes for the scope, very good condition.

Willing to split the rifle from the scope but not the other accessories (yet).

£415 with everything, £340 without the scope and mounts. I will be at Phoenix early on the Friday or I can arrange RFD at buyers expense. I'm also near to Bisley so happy to meet there anytime.

AI Mags

2 x 5 round S/A AI mags that I have been using in my .308. They are £40 each or I can post them for £3 extra. Excellent condition.

Webley & Scott

- 28" barrel
- Full set of chokes
- Comes in original carry case with bore snake

I need to take pictures of this still so if anyone is interested just drop me a message and I can send them across. Condition is good and it has served me well. Ejectors are strong and work perfectly. Barrels are still a mirror with no pitting.

£380 collected at Bisley or RFD at buyers expense.

If you have any questions please feel free to PM me or ask in here.

Ta,

James
James84

Re: Ruger 10/22, AI mags and Webley & Scott 912K

#2 Post by James84 »

AI mags reduced to £35 each posted and the Webley & Scott is reduced to £350.
James84

Re: Ruger 10/22, AI mags and Webley & Scott 912K

#3 Post by James84 »

Ruger and both AI mags now sold.

Only the Webley & Scott remaining.