Cookies

This is where our forum rules and regulations can be found, please adhere.
All new members dive in here and read the content before posting, please :)
The forum contact email is admin(at)full-bore.co.uk or dromia(at)full-bore.co.uk
OUR PRIVACY POLICY CAN BE FOUND IN HERE.

Moderator: dromia

Christel
Site Admin

Cookies

#1 Post by Christel »

Just to remind you all that when signing up you agreed to adhere by the forum rules.
By accessing “www.full-bore.co.uk” (hereinafter “we”, “us”, “our”, “www.full-bore.co.uk”, “http://www.full-bore.co.uk”), you agree to be legally bound by the following terms. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all of the following terms then please do not access and/or use “www.full-bore.co.uk”. We may change these at any time and we’ll do our utmost in informing you, though it would be prudent to review this regularly yourself as your continued usage of “www.full-bore.co.uk” after changes mean you agree to be legally bound by these terms as they are updated and/or amended.

Our forums are powered by phpBB (hereinafter “they”, “them”, “their”, “phpBB software”, “www.phpbb.com”, “phpBB Group”, “phpBB Teams”) which is a bulletin board solution released under the “General Public License” (hereinafter “GPL”) and can be downloaded from http://www.phpbb.com. The phpBB software only facilitates internet based discussions, the phpBB Group are not responsible for what we allow and/or disallow as permissible content and/or conduct. For further information about phpBB, please see: http://www.phpbb.com/.

You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “www.full-bore.co.uk” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “www.full-bore.co.uk” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “www.full-bore.co.uk” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised.
Now, the law says I have to inform you all that this forum uses COOKIES otherwise we could of course not log your IP.
This I have thieved up from our other website...
Cookies On 26 May 2012 the European Legislation regarding cookies on websites changed. This site uses cookies. You may delete and block all cookies from this site however parts of the site will not work. For further information take a look at the Allaboutcookies.org site or similar. No 3rd party cookies are used on this site and any cookies created are for the sole purpose of and essential to the function of this site.

What is a Cookie? A Cookie is a small data file placed on your computer by our website.
By using this forum you agree to the forum's use of cookies.
Dave 101

Re: Cookies

#2 Post by Dave 101 »

Chocolate chip please . What does the line in lime green at the bottom say as its so faint I cant read it ? Ta
Christel
Site Admin

#3 Post by Christel »

Dave101, it is old age...

Well actually I failed that one didn't I :lol:
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#4 Post by Ovenpaa »

Old age my Ass it is a bloody silly colour to use and gets lost on the background.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Christel
Site Admin

#5 Post by Christel »

Better?
Dave 101

#6 Post by Dave 101 »

Ta christel . You have to read the small print at the bottom of the page before agreeing to it sign92

Dave