Milo Yiannopoulos

Post a picture or Youtube of something interesting, no peaches or muffins please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
If your post is vaguely 'Not Work Safe' please include NWS in the Subject field.
Hrun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: PRPC

Re: Milo Yiannopoulos

#31 Post by Hrun »

Pete wrote:It's the morons who hang on his every word that I feel sorry for. Sad losers to a man (or woman), every one.............like the tw*ts who pay to listen to the likes of bliar and osborne prattle on after dinner.

I bet he's coining it, as well.

Pete
And the remoaners call me uneducated etc..

He freely admits he is coining it in if you listen to him, but offers to talk at universities for free, unlike his liberal peers.

He doesn't ask anyone to hang on his word, what he does is deliberately say provocative things to stimulate debate, but the liberal elite and mainstream press do not want debate, they want a pliant and obedient population.

The fact you compare him to Blair and Osbourne is interesting.. Care to elaborate?
The Lord Flashheart
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Ham & Pea

#32 Post by The Lord Flashheart »

christel wrote:Thanks for posting.

I do not care where he leans, politically, sexually, ideologically, as long as Milo keeps fighting all the snow flakes and feminists ;)
His comments about gay teenagers learning their trade from older gay men were a little too gauche for me and I do a side line in upsetting snowflakes and safe space types... :D
Sixshot6
Home club or Range: Mattersey

#33 Post by Sixshot6 »

The Lord Flashheart wrote:

I do not care where he leans, politically, sexually, ideologically, as long as Milo keeps fighting all the snow flakes and feminists ;)
His comments about gay teenagers learning their trade from older gay men were a little too gauche for me and I do a side line in upsetting snowflakes and safe space types... :D
He admitted he lost his virginity from a black transwoman and appears to be raped by a priest, you expected anything less.

Hell that part's true to a degree and one hangover is stuff like what I in a roundabout way witness at certain events, I didn't care because its just what it is and they're a blast.
Hrun
Past Supporter

#34 Post by Hrun »

The Lord Flashheart wrote:

Read the book, or at least search online.. he explains his naive comments which came back to haunt him years later. If you are interested, he is a victim who was taken advantage of..
Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

#35 Post by Pete »

And the remoaners call me uneducated etc..

"He freely admits he is coining it in if you listen to him, but offers to talk at universities for free, unlike his liberal peers.

He doesn't ask anyone to hang on his word, what he does is deliberately say provocative things to stimulate debate, but the liberal elite and mainstream press do not want debate, they want a pliant and obedient population.

The fact you compare him to Blair and Osbourne is interesting.. Care to elaborate?"

No............I learned years ago that you can't argue with faith..............

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Hrun
Past Supporter

#36 Post by Hrun »

That's a shame, I am always interested in others views, it broadens my mind.

I am genuinely interested in the comparison to Blair and Osbourne, it is the first time I have heard that suggested.

What I am not looking for is a fight, difference of opinion is healthy.
Pete
Past Supporter

#37 Post by Pete »

Fair enough.......in my honest opinion, they like to hear the sound of their own voice, and the frisson of an applauding audience, while having little of any practical value to say........

Pete
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Hrun
Past Supporter

#38 Post by Hrun »

Thank you. I do see what you mean in some respects, although I would suggest Milo is much more honest.

When you find universities citing security as a reason for stopping his talk, and when he then pays 65,000 dollars out of his own pocket, still cancelling claiming he missed an impossible deadline, I struggle to see it is all about Milo.
Pete
Past Supporter

#39 Post by Pete »

If true, he's lucky to be able to flash that kind of cash.................I wonder what his agenda really is.
As for the uni's actions, free speech should be sacrosanct whatever the subject, not disallowed because someone might take offense.
Maybe they were afraid that after being offended, some of the audience (rent-a-mob?) would smash the place up.

Pete
Hrun
Past Supporter

#40 Post by Hrun »

Pete wrote:If true, he's lucky to be able to flash that kind of cash.................I wonder what his agenda really is.
As for the uni's actions, free speech should be sacrosanct whatever the subject, not disallowed because someone might take offense.
Maybe they were afraid that after being offended, some of the audience (rent-a-mob?) would smash the place up.

Pete
Have you actually looked at what he is doing? And how the liberal universities are stifling free speech.

Add to that, numerous videos online of liberal students destroying property rather than debating. It was not his audience that were rioting.

I dont agree with everything he says, but I do respect him for calling out the establishment who are pushing a damaging liberal agenda.