Derya mk12

All things shotgun related.

Moderator: dromia

Chuck

Re: Derya mk12

#11 Post by Chuck »

Blackstuff - copyright DOES mean something over here - as a lot of people have found out. Maybe you mean PATENTS?

It's not unheard of for companies here to make parts for other companies ;) - HUGLU make CZ shoguns for example, someone does barrels for Benelli.

Look at how many AR platforms there are out there - loads of them...all looking the same :D .

Anyway: here's some info on DERYA

http://deryaarms.com/en/tum-urunlerimiz/vr90-vr-901

Bullpups now starting to appear from three companies:

https://www.all4shooters.com/en/shootin ... lpup-guns/

"Looks like it is targeted for the Turkish domestic market, where small-bore (36 Ga and .410) shotguns have strong following among people who are not allowed to own rifles, but want rifle-type ergonomics, look & feel and recoil from tactical or home-defense shotguns."

Factually incorrect - people are allowed to own rifles for hunting...but they cost a mint!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Chuck

#12 Post by Chuck »

SIM: Magazines are 40 quid a po

Given the exchange rate, you'd be cheaper flying over and buying a load of magazines - £40 a pop, aye right! lol lol
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#13 Post by Blackstuff »

Chuck wrote:Blackstuff - copyright DOES mean something over here - as a lot of people have found out. Maybe you mean PATENTS?

It's not unheard of for companies here to make parts for other companies ;) - HUGLU make CZ shoguns for example, someone does barrels for Benelli.

Look at how many AR platforms there are out there - loads of them...all looking the same :D .
No i MEAN copyright, the copyright of the appearance of the firearm. H&K successfully sued GSG for their GSG-5 MP5 copy-off on appearance alone.
DVC
Gh0st
Home club or Range: FDPC

#14 Post by Gh0st »

Chuck wrote:SIM: Magazines are 40 quid a po

Given the exchange rate, you'd be cheaper flying over and buying a load of magazines - £40 a pop, aye right! lol lol
Lol, I may have to pick some up as I’m over quite often....
All views expressed are my own unless otherwise stated! So please take your time to consider my opinions as biased to what i think is best....

http://www.bulletsandpixels.co.uk www.fdpc.org.uk
Chuck

#15 Post by Chuck »

Blackstuff: the definition may change slightly from counjtry to country but AFIK copyright does not protect titles, names, short phrases, slogans, familiar symbols or designs, mere variations of typographic ornamentation, lettering, coloring, or mere listings of ingredients or contents. Copyright does not protect the mechanical or utilitarian aspects of a design.

HK was miffed because of the design patent being infringed.

https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/201 ... p5-design/

At any rate the Turks are coming down heavily on infringments these days so if your missus wants a genuine copy Gucci bag or Rolex watch she better hurry lol lol

Ghost: brilliant, you can buy me a pint when you get here cheers The exchange rate is brilliant for tourists right now: currently 1 GBP = 6.95231TRY Bummer for converting BACK to sterling though!