New fourth round of covid jabs

Moderator: dromia

artiglio

Re: New fourth round of covid jabs

#51 Post by artiglio »

My view.

Nations with large numbers of overweight unfit people suffered the most

Those vulnerable due to other conditions and or poor immune responses need a vaccine

The ability to produce a vaccine at such short notice should be both applauded and questioned in equal measure.

In the long distant past of my school years a vaccine was based on whole dead viruses , not bits of said virus.( a “proper” vaccine wouldn’t need to be tweaked for each and every minor mutation in the virus)

A bit of sensible thinking would have concentrated efforts on protecting the vulnerable not everyone.

A nation that’s fixated on zero risk needs to look at how it lives in general not just at one virus.

We seem to have learnt that if you throw enough money about it is quite easy to please nearly “all of the people all of the time” which again should be cause for concern, when our elected leaders are throwing everyone elses money/future about.

A positve LFT is probably worth a tidy sum to anyone wanting a week off in the public sector.

Omicron has shown that its little more than the annual “ have you had the bug that’s going around” for the vast majority in the population, as such in any other year it’d have been pretty much unnoticed.
lapua338

#52 Post by lapua338 »

A statement by Pfizer (one of the world ... on variant

Do a search " Who paid the largest criminal fine in history "

I was being ironic! lol
Charlie J

#53 Post by Charlie J »

Sorry mate my mistake , I agree with a lot of your post , Chas
lapua338

#54 Post by lapua338 »

Charlie J wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:17 pm Sorry mate my mistake , I agree with a lot of your post , Chas
I should have been more specific in my earlier post. :good:
Blackstuff
Site Supporter Since 2015

#55 Post by Blackstuff »

Christel wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:18 am Blackstuff, you forgot the chip....:)
The new 5G mast near me made me forget. Once its been there for a few months I won't be able to recall that there's magic brainwave medicine in the CV19 jab at all. Wait, what are we talking about.... 5mith lol

Anyway it seems like the government is confident that CV19 will be a thing of the past by June this year seeing as its scrapping free lateral flow tests from then. At a supposed cost of £30 a pack, how often will they be getting routinely used by the public? :o Let the hoarding begin!! :run: teanews
DVC
Graham M

#56 Post by Graham M »

artiglio wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:48 pmA positve LFT is probably worth a tidy sum to anyone wanting a week off in the public sector.
Yes, strange how the NHS suddenly had a huge staff shortage, due to Covid, over the Christmas period............... teanews
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Graham M

#57 Post by Graham M »

Graham M wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:36 am
artiglio wrote: Wed Jan 19, 2022 6:48 pmA positve LFT is probably worth a tidy sum to anyone wanting a week off in the public sector.
Yes, strange how the NHS suddenly had a huge staff shortage, due to Covid, over the Christmas period............... teanews
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Graham M

#58 Post by Graham M »

Someone showed me their faked LFT. He claimed that all he did was pour warm water onto the thing and both lines showed up. He then took a picture of it and sent it into work.

How true this is I don't know but if it is this simple to fake a test anyone could do it.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#59 Post by Dark Skies »

Boris is scrapping the public face masks / Covid passes / crowded gathering restrictions and is now encouraging people getting back into the daily grind of going into an office to work instead of the much greener and home-life agreeable working from home. Starts in England next Thursday.
He's such a slimy self-serving creep that you can't be sure if he's doing this on sound medical grounds or simply to distract the plebs from his and others breaking their own rules and enjoying parties at Christmas - whilst the rest of us had to make do with a mince pie and a wan.k (ala Jonathan Pie).
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
knewmans

#60 Post by knewmans »

Graham M wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:36 am

Big surprise at the peak of the Omicron cases. Anyone with positive test self isolates.