Your Covid questions answered

Moderator: dromia

Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Re: Your Covid questions answered

#21 Post by Alpha1 »

Dark Skies wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:58 pm
Graham M wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 am
Alpha1 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:43 amI would of banned you in a minute of seeing this garbage having being involved with people actually affected by this dread full disease and the consequences and suffering left behind by family members who have lost loved ones to Covid 19 .
You are an arsehole and if the moderators want to ban me or remove my post so be it.
Did you actually understand the joke?????? any????
It was aimed at idiots who won't get themselves vaccinated
And it's would HAVE not would OF.

Jeeze why is the world starting to fill up with snowflakes. wallhead
He posted after 10 pm - well into his cups by then, I suspect. :)
Nothing to do with cups as I have said many times before I suffer with tinnitus I have a jet engine running in my left ear its currently 02:04 am and I am waiting till I am tired enough to actually be able to sleep. Luckily its the week end so the wife does not have to wake me from unconscious to get me up for work in a morning. Which is her normal duty God bless her she gets up at 07:00 to make sure I am up to go to work. I never go to bed before 01:00 pm because its pointless I just can not sleep.

Whats a snow flake ?

The company I work for are fully aware of my problem and they don,t expect me to turn up for work before 10:00 clock am.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#22 Post by Alpha1 »

Graham M wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 9:48 am
Alpha1 wrote: Fri Dec 10, 2021 12:43 amI would of banned you in a minute of seeing this garbage having being involved with people actually affected by this dread full disease and the consequences and suffering left behind by family members who have lost loved ones to Covid 19 .
You are an arsehole and if the moderators want to ban me or remove my post so be it.
Did you actually understand the joke?????? any????
It was aimed at idiots who won't get themselves vaccinated
And it's would HAVE not would OF.

Jeeze why is the world starting to fill up with snowflakes. wallhead
Well I apologies no I did not see the joke. The fact that my life has been turned on its head over the last eighteen month with me at 70 years old having to go into work and cover 12 hour day and night shifts to cover staff that have tested positive for Covid 19 as well as there Wife's and Children . Staff that have had to be relived with mental health issues. Family members that have struggled with this disease. Work colleagues that are still dealing with this horrible plauge.
By the way its 02:37 am my left ear is in overdrive to morrow may be a write off. But what ever I don,t really give a ----.
Graham M

#23 Post by Graham M »

You seem to be a bit of a whinger Alpha. I too am 70 years old and earlier this year my wife had a stroke. Couple this together with the fact that she has also been stuck in a wheelchair for the last 30 years and my son has been very ill with covid and is still suffering with the after affects, you would think that we would be miserable sods as well.

But we ain't. We still retain a sense of humour. You should try it.
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#24 Post by Dark Skies »

Of course we had it tough ...
Attachments
we had it tough.jpg
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
channel12
Home club or Range: WNSC

#25 Post by channel12 »

Dark Skies wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:43 pm Of course we had it tough ...

Tell that to the kids today and they won't believe you.

Not saying I'm old but I watched that Python sketch when it was first shown back in the day. Python was first shown on BBC 2 late on a Sunday night in glorious black & white in 1969.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#26 Post by Dark Skies »

channel12 wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 2:35 pm
Dark Skies wrote: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:43 pm Of course we had it tough ...

Tell that to the kids today and they won't believe you.
Aye!
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."