Have you been offered, accepted/declined the vaccine

Moderator: dromia

Have you had a C19 vaccine?

No, I have not been offered the jab yet.
13%
Offered and had the jab.
74%
Offered and declined the jab.
10%
Other.
3%

Total votes: 94

Pete
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: NRA Bisley

Re: Have you been offered, accepted/declined the vaccine

#71 Post by Pete »

I don't know anyone who has either had the virus, or had an adverse reaction to the vaccine...........

Pete
"Tantum religio potuit suadere malorum" Lucretius
You're offended? Please explain why your inability to control your emotions translates into me having to censor my opinions....
Chuck

#72 Post by Chuck »

Lucky you then pete, 5 deaths in my circle and those with the leg problems. Of course they never said if they died WITH or OF this "virus"!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
GeeRam
Home club or Range: PSC, Bisley

#73 Post by GeeRam »

Chuck wrote:Lucky you then pete, 5 deaths in my circle and those with the leg problems. Of course they never said if they died WITH or OF this "virus"!
Indeed.

I know 4 people that have died from it, including and uncle and an aunt, plus half a dozen or so people that have had it, including the ex-missus (NHS worker) and one of those that have had it (a cousin's husband) is still suffering from 'long-covid' issues 11 months later.
Plecotus
Home club or Range: Monmmouth & District Rifle Club, NRA, Chepstow Rifle Club

#74 Post by Plecotus »

I've lost three friends to Covid. Two in the UK and one in Belgium.

The latest disinformation seems to be concnering blood clots. In those who have been vaccinated, the incidence of clots is about one in one million. There are a lot of medical conditions which can cause clots. To put that in context for women taking rhe contraceptive pill, the incidence of clots is estimated to be between 3 and 9 per 10,000 woman taking it There is no evidence of any causal relatinship between the vaccines and clots.

Chuck's right about one thing though. There is no match for human stupidty.
Pippin89
Home club or Range: Chichester Rifle and Pistol Club

#75 Post by Pippin89 »

Plecotus wrote:I've lost three friends to Covid. Two in the UK and one in Belgium.

The latest disinformation seems to be concnering blood clots. In those who have been vaccinated, the incidence of clots is about one in one million. There are a lot of medical conditions which can cause clots. To put that in context for women taking rhe contraceptive pill, the incidence of clots is estimated to be between 3 and 9 per 10,000 woman taking it There is no evidence of any causal relatinship between the vaccines and clots.

Chuck's right about one thing though. There is no match for human stupidty.
The rate of people presenting with blood clots after having had the vaccine is lower than the normal average that would be expected in the same population. Therefore, using the same crackpot statistical analysis these governments are using to halt the vaccine roll out, you could also argue that the vaccine actually lowers your risk of blood clots....
Chuck

#76 Post by Chuck »

Should add that the Bro and the two sisters in Law here were both diagnosed positive but are all OK. :good: :good:
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
SevenSixTwo

#77 Post by SevenSixTwo »

Been offered it. Never had it, Never will have it.
Looking forward to having my lawfully-owned property being confiscated and/or my renewal denied due to some 'reckless behaviour' BS.
I'll see them in court.
"It's ok, it's just a train. On you get".
Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#78 Post by Ovenpaa »

Second jab last Monday. Sore throat and headache that may or may not be related for last couple of days.
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
Chuck

#79 Post by Chuck »

The rate of people presenting with blood clots after having had the vaccine is lower than the normal average that would be expected in the same population. Therefore, using the same crackpot statistical analysis these governments are using to halt the vaccine roll out, you could also argue that the vaccine actually lowers your risk of blood clots....
No one seems to pay attention to probability, chance, sampling etc etc - it may take a million or two jbs beforemajor problems come - possibly all at once...it's not a case of any x jabs = Y amoumnt of blood clots etc!

Question is though WHY were they given immunity from liability - that's an iffy one that, I'd love to see it challenged in court!
Christel
Site Admin

#80 Post by Christel »

Ovenpaa wrote:Second jab last Monday. Sore throat and headache that may or may not be related for last couple of days.
That sore throat which I had as well, it felt like I had burnt my throat, like eating a super hot chip and getting it stuck. Lasted half a day.

First night after the jab I felt sore all over. Apart from that and the sore throat a few days later all good.