Open Letter Could Help Stop Covid Passports etc

Moderator: dromia

Chuck

Open Letter Could Help Stop Covid Passports etc

#1 Post by Chuck »

If you are worried about mandatory jabs and passports for work etc then search this out;

"Open Letter re Vaccination Mandates by Employers For Employees Or Potential Employees"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GvhwYJlTsw

Here's a pdf copy to download! Excellent and interesting reading for those threatened with the sack if they do not submit!!
Vaccine Open Letter.pdf
(279.54 KiB) Downloaded 156 times
Meanwhile Cyprus is hoping for tourism and as usual the Mail lies:
Cyprus has announced that it will throw open its borders to British holidaymakers who have been fully vaccinated from May 1.

Inoculated Britons will be free to enter the country without needing to have a negative Covid test or quarantine, the Cypriot tourism ministry said on Thursday.

Only there is NO Immunity with this sh1t is there!

inoculate: treat with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease.

They never stop lying do they! wallhead wallhead wallhead Some bampots will think they have immuinity when there's NONE! It'll be interesting to see if the infection rate in Cyprus and elsewhere jumps.

Hopefully they don't do the same here, pretending people are immune when they are not! Lockdowns being eased off slowly and cafe's now open!
Political Correctness is the language of lies, written by the corrupt , spoken by the inept!
lapua338

Re: Open Letter Could Help Stop Covid Passports etc

#2 Post by lapua338 »

So-called 'Freedom' or 'Immunity' Passports need to be kicked into touch. No one should have the right to dictate what substances you inject into your body and especially not the state. In the extreme, such access passes could slide toward something like China’s digital social credit system. Once introduced, it will never stop.
Dark Skies
Home club or Range: NRA

#3 Post by Dark Skies »

Whilst I agree wholeheartedly with all thus far ... you just know that other countries are going to insist on some sort of proof of vaccine before they will allow travelers into their country. By way of compromise I wouldn't mind the data being added to my existing passport details electronically.

But in order to be granted access to a pub / restaurant / cinema ...? They can jolly well ram it. A year of lockdown has proved it's much more economical to buy booze from the supermarket, order food in, and rent a movie at a fraction of having to bother traveling somewhere to pay well over the odds. Entirely those industries' loss if they want to push for that.
"I don't like my job and I don't think I'm gonna go anymore."
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#4 Post by Alpha1 »

Chuck wrote:If you are worried about mandatory jabs and passports for work etc then search this out;

"Open Letter re Vaccination Mandates by Employers For Employees Or Potential Employees"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6GvhwYJlTsw

Here's a pdf copy to download! Excellent and interesting reading for those threatened with the sack if they do not submit!!
Vaccine Open Letter.pdf
Meanwhile Cyprus is hoping for tourism and as usual the Mail lies:
Cyprus has announced that it will throw open its borders to British holidaymakers who have been fully vaccinated from May 1.

Inoculated Britons will be free to enter the country without needing to have a negative Covid test or quarantine, the Cypriot tourism ministry said on Thursday.

Only there is NO Immunity with this sh1t is there!

inoculate: treat with a vaccine to produce immunity against a disease.

They never stop lying do they! wallhead wallhead wallhead Some bampots will think they have immuinity when there's NONE! It'll be interesting to see if the infection rate in Cyprus and elsewhere jumps.

Hopefully they don't do the same here, pretending people are immune when they are not! Lockdowns being eased off slowly and cafe's now open!
What Covid passports. What are you bleating on about.