Boris Johnson's address to the nation.

Moderator: dromia

Christel
Site Admin

Re: Boris Johnson's address to the nation.

#21 Post by Christel »

bradaz11 wrote:yeah I know the place. but what I mean is, if they manage it, and numbers of people are restricted, with arrival times etc> rather than just turn up and shoot, you won't have the issue of squeezing past anyone. hell, they could even set up a table across the entrance with the book on it, so you don't even have to step in.
as for pens etc, I think you know in your heart that is a silly reason. you can take a pen with you (bet you have at least one in a shooting bag) or, as a responsible dog owner, I bet you have a supply of nappy sacks on you. I just use them as super quick gloves / barrier layer.

I totally agree that going in, getting a bacon sarnie / tea/ sit by the fire is a SUPER bad idea
Yup, if it is managed, as BS pointed out Lincs firearms department has been contacted and they are looking into it, will get back with an answer the club was told.

Yes, I can take a pen with me however if I still have to go inside the club house then I might as well use their pen.

I think a plan has to be in place before that place can open safely.
RDC

Re: Boris Johnson's address to the nation.

#22 Post by RDC »

Christel wrote:I think a plan has to be in place before that place can open safely.
Agreed.

I doubt anywhere will open over the next few months unless it has vastly altered its operations though. From what I remember there are numerous ways you could sign in there without having to enter, and it's got a big enough space out front for multiple people to be managed effectively if they happened to turn up at once.