Vectan Tu5000 308 load.

This section is for reloading and ammunition only, all loads found in here are used strictly at your own risk, if in doubt ask again.
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should treated as suspect and not used.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All handloading data posted on Full-Bore UK from 23/2/2021 must reference the published pressure tested data it was sourced from, posts without such verification will be removed.
Any existing data without such a reference should be treated as suspect and not used.

Use reloading information posted here at your own risk. This forum (http://www.full-bore.co.uk) is not responsible for any property damage or personal injury as a consequence of using reloading data posted here, the information is individual members findings and observations only. Always verify the load data and be absolutely sure your firearm can handle the load, especially older ones. If in doubt start low and work your way up.
Dee205
Home club or Range: Home club

Re: Vectan Tu5000 308 load.

#11 Post by Dee205 »

dromia wrote:Obviously your attitude stops you from learning, I just hope that I never have to run the risk of sharing a range with you.

For the safety of you and everyone else who shoots with you I hope that your attitude improves and you gain a better openness to learning.
Thanks but I'm very safe on the range so you'll be fine if we ever meet.

I don't think that by calling a bullet a head (like every other shooter I know in N. Ireland) that my learning will be affected but I appreciate the concern.
Enjoy the rest of your evening mate.

Sent from my I3113 using "An application"
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#12 Post by dromia »

We are all safe shooters 'till something goes wrong, it was your loads I was referring to as potentially unsafe as any self respecting RCO wouldn't thole unsafe range behaviour from you just as I don't thole unsafe handloading attitudes like yours.

Just because incorrect and sloppy nomenclature is norm where you shoot doesn't make it correct or safe.

I suggest you also read the sticky on "pressure signs" might help you with load development and the importance of pressure tested maximum and minimum load data..

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/
Dee205

#13 Post by Dee205 »

dromia wrote:We are all safe shooters 'till something goes wrong, it was your loads I was referring to as potentially unsafe as any self respecting RCO wouldn't thole unsafe range behaviour just as I don't thole unsafe handloading attitudes like your.

Just because incorrect and sloppy nomenclature is norm where you shoot doesn't make it correct or safe.

I suggest you also read the sticky on "pressure signs" might help you with load development.
Man! Stop with uncalled for ignorance!

Calling something by a different name isn't unsafe when it's as menial as it was and to label the whole of this region as sloppy is uncalled for.. Come on now...

On a different note, thank you for pointing me towards the signs of pressure thread. This looks like some good info which I'm going to read through now.

dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#14 Post by dromia »

I am sorry but this attitude of your is just getting worse and you are getting offensive calling me ignorant.

Robust debate is encouraged on here but personal attacks are not so be warned and moderate your language.

The very fact that you continually to refuse to admit to there being merit in using the correct terminology when discussing handloading looks more like bruised ego, which I am sure you will get over in time, rather than a willingness to accept constructive criticism.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!

Dee205

#15 Post by Dee205 »

Does robust debate include splitting hairs over bullet and bullet head to the point where you state I lack safety and discipline towards my handloading and range activities?

And then to say my entire region has sloppy safely attitudes because they use slightly different terminology than what you say is correct..

And now you take offence to the word ignorance being used to describe your statement. Robust debate you say.

I came here as an avid shooter wanting to share knowledge and experiences with fellow shooters.

dromia
Site Admin

#16 Post by dromia »

Not much sharing going on when you reject a fully justified correction, it is about taking not just giving but as you seem to be unable to let go of this issue I am locking this thread.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad

Fecking stones

Cow's farts matter!