Forum

Noteworthy forum events and somewhere to post details of shoots and events for your local and national clubs. PLEASE SEE POST ABOUT GDPR.

Moderator: dromia

shoppe
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Any field

Re: Forum

#131 Post by shoppe »

As per John G above.
Cheers
Shoppe
bradaz11
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

#132 Post by bradaz11 »

no to losing data / content
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
Graham M
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#133 Post by Graham M »

Sorry for not joining in for a few days. My son is visiting from the States and to top it all off some nasty little scroat decided it would be fun to walk past my car in the night and smash my back windscreen through. ****
In the eyes of the do-gooders of this country, he probably ranks higher that I do as a gun owner, so I doubt they would even bat an eyelid if he was caught. wallhead
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#134 Post by 20series »

Graham M wrote: Sun May 05, 2024 6:38 pm Sorry for not joining in for a few days. My son is visiting from the States and to top it all off some nasty little scroat decided it would be fun to walk past my car in the night and smash my back windscreen through. ****
In the eyes of the do-gooders of this country, he probably ranks higher that I do as a gun owner, so I doubt they would even bat an eyelid if he was caught. wallhead
Scumbags ****
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
Christel
Site Admin

#135 Post by Christel »

I have done the ranks...let me know if you all think it is ok. Any changes?

Just one I am struggling to find...if you have not got a rank and you sent a donation can you let me know please.
Either here or send me a PM.

TA!
20series
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: Oundle R&PC

#136 Post by 20series »

lollol shakeshout lollol lollol

Alan
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools!!
Douglas Adams, 1952-2001 RIP
YattonShooter
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#137 Post by YattonShooter »

The ranks are brilliant.
Simple and to the point.
Well done to everyone for supporting the forum and a big thank you to the moderators for encouraging everyone to get involved.
Graham M
Full-Bore UK Supporter

#138 Post by Graham M »

Wassa rank
Never argue with an idiot, he will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.
bradaz11
Full-Bore UK Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

#139 Post by bradaz11 »

Graham M wrote: Wed May 22, 2024 3:41 pmWassa rank
the next line beneath your username
When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
Racalman
Home club or Range: LPSC and NRA

#140 Post by Racalman »

Hi everyone

I have been away from this forum for quite some time now, pursuing other interests, and was quite sad to read some of the comments here when I rejoined.
dromia wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:14 pm Such is fashion and the weakness of humans, nothing lasts for ever but what forums such as these do contain is a wealth of knowledge, experience and practice that has been freely given. It has been appreciated by a few and has helped them greatly. All that resource will be lost if the site comes down.
I am one of the people who has been helped by more experienced members on a number of occasions and for that I am extremely grateful. The forum does indeed contain a wealth of knowledge and it would be a great shame to lose it.
dromia wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 3:14 pm I also think that the decline of places like this is a reflection of the death throes of legal gun ownership and shooting in the UK which we are witnessing and experiencing at the moment.
I'm not sure I would agree with this. I'm lucky to live close to Bisley and shoot there twice a month. The ranges are always well attended and seem to be getting busier. I appreciate this doesn't impress those who live in other parts of the country but I know plenty of people who are prepared to travel far and wide for great shooting experiences.

How many forum members are there and how much would it cost per member to keep it going?

Mike