T page and wood side by side bristol shotgun

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

T page and wood side by side bristol shotgun

#1 Post by the running man »

I have a side by side straight stocked wood restored shotgun for sale, its 12 bore and has made in bristol in the rib, ive had the wood restored and the barrells have been re blacked, the barrells do have slight pitting in parts inside, but its a keeper rather than a shooter, pictures available upon request, the company went bust in 1964 i think it was and its number is low, so im guessing its dated around 1950,ive shot it on occasion but it does not fit me and so i need cabinet space, for anyone from this area its a nice bit of history... Bristol £500
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

Re: T page and wood side by side bristol shotgun

#2 Post by the running man »

No external links
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!