M39 Rifle Parts (stocks etc)

Had a good experience with a gun shop or rifle maker? Found a good deal? Tell us about it. Had a bad experience, TELL THE GUN SHOP!

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Posting of negative comments in the Gunshop section could bring unwanted criticism on the forum, having said that it is important to let members know if dealings with a Gunshop were less than ideal for you. To that end we will allow what will be known as the 'Scotsgun Ruling'

The Scotsgun Ruling:

>Add Gun Shop here<

"As I've yet to have a 'positive' experience there, I'll refrain from commenting further."

Beyond that please take it up with the Gunshop, if you do resolve the issue in a agreeable manner let us know!

This rule applies to the entire forum.
James84

M39 Rifle Parts (stocks etc)

#1 Post by James84 »

Hi all, I recently acquired a Finnish M39 which had a large crack/split down through the wrist from the tang. I set about on a mission to find a replacement depot/NOS stock and was successful.

I made contact with a chap in Finland who is extremely helpful and has a large supply of both Finnish and Russian parts, some of which are otherwise unobtainable. He has a supply of brand new, original M39 stocks from the 1950s (transitional joins) and I thought I would post this as if anyone else needs one, or any Russian or Finnish Mosin parts then I can point you in his direction.

His comms were excellent and although postage was expensive, it was worth it. He also has stocks of complete M39 rifles and offered group discounts at excellent prices but I am not a RFD so couldn't import them. He can send single rifles but the postage is very expensive. Amazingly, it still works out quite a bit cheaper than dealer prices for them but I guess they have to add their margins to make it worth it, plus proofing etc.

If anyone needs any parts let me know and I will share his info.
Mauserbill
Home club or Range: Range

Re: M39 Rifle Parts (stocks etc)

#2 Post by Mauserbill »

Hello
That would be extremely helpful, could I have his contact details, do`s he have a web site ?
WelshShooter
Site Supporter Since 2016

#3 Post by WelshShooter »

+1, please can you PM his contact details too :)
James84

#4 Post by James84 »

Hi both, apologies for the slow reply. I've just messaged him confirming how is best for people to get in touch and as soon as he replies I will DM you his contact details