Gallery rifle scope

All types of competitive shooting including Bell Target, MR TR F/TR F Open, GR, Small Bore and BR

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
This section is for people who shoot or want to shoot in competitions and includes future events, how to get started, choice of rifle and calibres including wildcats, how to prepare for your competition, and of course how you did!
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

Re: Gallery rifle scope

#11 Post by Alpha1 »

Alpha1 wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:54 am Sorry nothing to do with your post but I just did a check I have owned my winchester trapper for 25 years and only ever shot it using a Wiliams rear sight. I am struggling with it now due to eye sight problems
(More surgery but hopefuly not as invasive this time) but I have a plan. I am guessing you will have no interest in my plan so I wont bore you with it. Good night God bless.
The plan is fairly simple. (1) Sort out my eye sight and hopefuly be able to see out of both eyes.At the moment I only have vision in my right eye. My left eye does not work any more. So the Winchester Trapper is for sale.
In fact all of my fire arms are for sale including re loading gear etc etc.
If they dont sell by the end of the year I will be handing them in to be desroyed.
I have other hobbies that are so mutch more interesting .
Ben Denise

Re: Gallery rifle scope

#12 Post by Ben Denise »

If you already have a red dot (presumably on a rail) how about just adding a magnifier behind it?