Preparing for E-Day

If we entered a time of Civil Unrest/Armageddon/Zombie Attacking, what would we do?

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
Emergency planning regarding communication, water/food supply, shelter, equipment, transport and of course what guns to have with us!
TJC
Home club or Range: Bisley

Re: Preparing for E-Day

#11 Post by TJC »

I'll book a suite at the Four Seasons. Go out in style.
Oldskool
Home club or Range: Swlpc

#12 Post by Oldskool »

If the walking dead us anything to go by the average post apocalyptic woman is really hot . Can't wait !
shugie
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Sperry at Bisley

#13 Post by shugie »

BamBam wrote:Yeah right, I'm not telling a forum full of armed folk about my doomsday preps.

OPSEC

:run:
Sensible fellow!
Careful now/that sort of thing
Gazoo
Home club or Range: Bishop Auckland

#14 Post by Gazoo »

Some of us live in Weardale so,
Food - surrounded by sheep, rabbit, pheasant, grouse, trout and border collies
Drink - it never stops raining so water, home brew kits , zombie apocalypse industrial size bag of PG tips
Entertainment - shooting sheep, rabbit, pheasant, grouse, border collie and zombies (although if it is a choice between collie and Zomb -Collie dies)
Heat - wood burner, surrounded by trees and dead neighbours fences
First aid - I am a paramedic, so is the wife
Contact with family - our house is ZA fall back central for the Gazoo clan
normal really
Alea Jacta Est
ordnance

#15 Post by ordnance »

First step, they confiscate all firearms - "for your own safety" they will tell you!!
That would be funny if it wasn't probably true.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#16 Post by Alpha1 »

Quote:

In a SHTF scenario I don't think the bailiffs would be checking your fishing licence!!!.
It's the UK,of course they would.

First step, they confiscate all firearms - "for your own safety" they will tell you!!
Its the UK of course the first thing they will do is confiscate firearms my guess is they would have more important things to worry about. Like Muslims all trying to return to there homeland or how they are going to contain all the immigrant's desperately trying to leave the Country over powering the ports and air port terminals.
Last edited by Alpha1 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:48 am, edited 3 times in total.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#17 Post by Alpha1 »

Actually I would just pack all my stuff and take all my family to work. When its all over we would just start again. Did I tell you I work in one of the biggest research facilities in the UK. cheers
We have more sterile clean rooms lock out contamination areas than you would believe. We would just live in a pod till every body disappeared. We have bio units that treat human waste and turn it into food and how they reclaim water well you don't want to know. I'm cushty screw the rest of yeah. lollol lollol lollol
25Pdr
Past Supporter

#18 Post by 25Pdr »

Oldskool wrote:If the walking dead us anything to go by the average post apocalyptic woman is really hot . Can't wait !
I'm currently catching up on the whole series I downloaded recently, quite fancy Danai Gurira, wouldn't want to p*** her off though. lol

I think that the aggressive selfish behaviour of a lot of Motorists today is a good indicator of what to expect from people if we have a SHTF situation. Imagine if the Supermarkets, petrol stations etc. were to close for a week, and benefit cheques stopped coming through the mail? Christ there is a panic on just now as people cannot get this bloody doll for their little darlings for Xmas. I've a Friend who has just paid double to a tout so that her one year old will not be upset.

We are definitely going to need Guns to survive, and yes I think we will be ordered to surrender them in an extreme emergency.If they come to collect mine I will just have to tell them that they have just been stolen. :p
Gazoo
Home club or Range: Bishop Auckland

#19 Post by Gazoo »

"We have bio units that treat human waste and turn it into food and how they reclaim water well you don't want to know. "

I've eaten in that hospital canteen as well!!
Alea Jacta Est
Blu

#20 Post by Blu »

Alpha1 wrote:Actually I would just pack all my stuff and take all my family to work. When its all over we would just start again. Did I tell you I work in one of the biggest research facilities in the UK. cheers
We have more sterile clean rooms lock out contamination areas than you would believe. We would just live in a pod till every body disappeared. We have bio units that treat human waste and turn it into food and how they reclaim water well you don't want to know. I'm cushty screw the rest of yeah. lollol lollol lollol
Do you really believe that others won't be thinking the same thing? Those so called safe locations will be the first to be overrun when the panic sets in and the zombies start munching on folks.
I'm cushty screw the rest of yeah.
Yes we already know your selfish attitudes, you've expressed them enough times on other threads green55