FS: System Gemini stock system - SA Remington 700

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
User702
Home club or Range: BRPC

FS: System Gemini stock system - SA Remington 700

#1 Post by User702 »

Bought late last year (when I had some spare cash) from another member of my club and now up for sale (because I need the cash).

A System Gemini stock system modified to fit a short action Remington 700 by the previous owner, along with modifications to allow the rifle to take AI magazines. It's fully adjustable and has some wear on it, but is in generally good condition. I'm just never going to get the use out of the rifle to justify having it fitted.

Full details of the stock can be found at the following address: http://rifle-maker.com/system-gemini

The stock is located in the Cambridge area and I'm happy to drive a bit to drop off, but I would prefer a pickup from home.

£550 ono

Photos to follow this weekend.
User702

Re: FS: System Gemini stock system - SA Remington 700

#2 Post by User702 »

Adding photos....

Ovenpaa
Site Supporter Since 2015

#3 Post by Ovenpaa »

Not visible, good job you don't work in IT :)
/d

Du lytter aldrig til de ord jeg siger. Du ser mig kun for det tøj jeg har paa ...

Shed Journal
User702

#4 Post by User702 »

Dammit, they work for me!! If only I knew someone that works in IT...

Ok, photos available on request. Drop me a PM here with your e-mail and I will send them to you.
WelshShooter
Site Supporter Since 2016

#5 Post by WelshShooter »

You may need to make the Dropbox folder privacy settings "public" and not "private", which would be why we cannot see the images but you can.
Kungfugerbil
Past Supporter

#6 Post by Kungfugerbil »

Or just pop them onto postimage.org - quick, easy, no account required and no unwanted adverts or nonsense.