K22 X-Trim Plus

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Mdwysc
Home club or Range: Bisley

K22 X-Trim Plus

#1 Post by Mdwysc »

I'm selling my Grand Power X-trim plus. Great little LBP and shoots reliably and straight. I bought it to compete but have not had the time. It has seen light use over the 18 months I have had it. It comes with 4 x 10 round mags and an adapter to fit a small Red-Dot to the top of the slide (I had a Shield on it). I have the literature that came with it and the original case. This is a top of the range LBP with ambidextrous large safety and mag release. The trigger is crisp and it is a tack driver.
It can be sent via RFD at your cost or picked up from me in Kent or I am at Bisley at least twice a month. I want £700.00 for it.
Attachments
IMG_2120.JPG
Nerf pistol reloading expert
Super soaker long distance world champion
cap pistol quick draw 56 times world champion
pea shooter 15 yards indoor Homewood Comp 1981 undefeated middleweight title holder
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

Re: K22 X-Trim Plus

#2 Post by safetyfirst »

Great price!
Mdwysc
Home club or Range: Bisley

Re: K22 X-Trim Plus

#3 Post by Mdwysc »

Sold now
Nerf pistol reloading expert
Super soaker long distance world champion
cap pistol quick draw 56 times world champion
pea shooter 15 yards indoor Homewood Comp 1981 undefeated middleweight title holder