Ruger old army .44

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Mdwysc
Home club or Range: Bisley

Ruger old army .44

#1 Post by Mdwysc »

I have this for sale. I have owned this for a few years now but don't get the time to shoot it. I love it but it has to go unfortunately. It is a 1974 model I think from the serial number which starts 140-. It is a .44 model and includes everything in the picture. I shot a couple of times with the 777 but went onto BP so the tub is mostly full. The Pachmayer grips are fitted and I have the original wooden grips for it as you can see. Its a great firearm and shoots great groups with the right load. Its an old army so you can fill it to the top with BP and have lots of boom and no accuracy or around 20gr of BP for accuracy. I have a friend who id an RFD so you can have it sent, pick it up in Kent or I do visit Bisley at least twice a month so you can pick it up there. I want £400.00 for what you see in the picture.
Attachments
IMG_2121.JPG
Nerf pistol reloading expert
Super soaker long distance world champion
cap pistol quick draw 56 times world champion
pea shooter 15 yards indoor Homewood Comp 1981 undefeated middleweight title holder
Mdwysc

Re: Ruger old army .44

#2 Post by Mdwysc »

Bump
pea shooter 15 yards indoor Homewood Comp 1981 undefeated middleweight title holder
Mdwysc

Re: Ruger old army .44

#3 Post by Mdwysc »

Sold