Armed Response Vehicle MP5/MP7 gunsafe

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Armed Response Vehicle MP5/MP7 gunsafe

#1 Post by saddler »

Strong metal gunsafe. Sadly not rifle size, but ideal for LBR's/LBP's, stripped guns, ammo, bolts, etc....or even .22 MP5's?

Rough measurements externally are 26" upper, 25" on the base (one end tapers)
Width 15" & 14" high. Thick lid has a gas strut mechanism that keeps it open when required.
Single lock, good quality design/make.

Very tacticool, covered in neutral gray carpet & foam so no metallic "boxy" look (the tapered end is bare metal from where it would have butted against the vehicle bulkhead).
Could be easily be recovered to match your vehicle interior, or be used as a hidden safe (in plain sight)

Not a commonly seen item, top quality construction & heavily built to secure Section 5 toys.

Photos to follow/by pm.

£125 & shipping (or can drop off/collect if locallish)
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

Re: Armed Response Vehicle MP5/MP7 gunsafe

#2 Post by saddler »

Bump

Photos available, PM me with your email & I'll send them that way as not able to attach them here (yet)
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#3 Post by phaedra1106 »

Ludite :)

Here you go,
Attachments
WP_20170317_008.jpg
WP_20170317_007.jpg
WP_20170317_001.jpg
Last edited by phaedra1106 on Sat Mar 18, 2017 1:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
bradaz11
Sporadic Site Supporter
Home club or Range: The tunnel at Charmouth, BWSS

#4 Post by bradaz11 »

When guns are outlawed, only Outlaws will have guns
phaedra1106
Past Supporter

#5 Post by phaedra1106 »

Stupid Dropbox has changed the way it shares photos :(

You have to use the backward/forwards arrows at the bottom left of the page that comes up to cycle through the photos.

I added them as attachments instead, they preview OK but one photo doesn't work
There's room for all Gods creatures, next to the mash and gravy :)
saddler

#6 Post by saddler »

Pics now above, brass rubbings & charcoal sketches are available for a small fee...

The foam liners are removable...had to reinstall the ones in the photo to give an idea of internal volume, possible layout ideas, etc.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#7 Post by Alpha1 »

I can not for the life of me understand why people use picture hosting sites or struggle to post pictures or even resize them its so simple to do on your computer it just beggars belief. I just don't get it at all. I'm a 65 year old numpty and its a doddle. I don't get it I really don't get it.
saddler

#8 Post by saddler »

Alpha1 wrote:I can not for the life of me understand why people use picture hosting sites or struggle to post pictures or even resize them its so simple to do on your computer it just beggars belief. I just don't get it at all. I'm a 65 year old numpty and its a doddle. I don't get it I really don't get it.
Nice...and I cannot for the life of me understand WHY people seem incapable of following the forum rules.

And, er, WHAT computer? Mine died a while back, so ONLY able to get online on my phone.
If you can let me know how to resize photos on my phone software, great.
Otherwise get off the SALES THREADS unless your buying & stop making assumptions!

Reminds me of the 65 year old I met this week, when he drove into my car writing it off...i really really DIDN'T get how he was unable to switch lanes without checking the one beside him first, or why he wanted to turn right on a roundabout without indicating, from the inside lane!! It really beggars belief the way such OAP drivers forget the basics & become little more than senile liabilities!
I don't get it, I really don't get it...
Last edited by saddler on Sun Mar 19, 2017 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#9 Post by Alpha1 »

If you want me to help you take pictures on your phone resize them and post them this 65 year old can do that no problem. In the mean time if you want any pictures posting feel fre to email them to me and I will sort them for you.
You did not send me these pictures but some how I managed to acquire them re size them and re post them here it took me 20 minutes that includes the time to write this post.
I wonder how I did that.
WP_20170317_008.jpg
WP_20170317_001.jpg
WP_20170317_007.jpg
dromia
Site Admin
Home club or Range: The Highlands of Scotland. Cycling Proficiency 1964. Felton & District rifle club. Teesdale Pistol and Rifle club.

#10 Post by dromia »

OK girls play time is now over, re plait your pigtails and return to your desks.

Come on Bambi get some

Imperial Good Metric Bad
Analogue Good Digital Bad

Fecking stones

Real farmers don't need subsidies

Cow's farts matter!

For fine firearms and requisites visit

http://www.pukkabundhooks.com/