RCBS & other reloading kit/accessories. ATN Spartan 410

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
TattooedGun
Past Supporter
Home club or Range: Dudley Rifle Club, WNSC, UKPSA, Bromsgrove

Re: RCBS & other reloading kit/accessories. ATN Spartan 410

#11 Post by TattooedGun »

I'd be interested in the Chargemaster, if it wasn't so expensive.
They only come with a one year limited warranty, which I would presume is non-transferable, and they can be picked up in UK for £425-£450 new (as I was looking for one in November).

Too rich, in my humble opinion.
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#12 Post by saddler »

TattooedGun wrote:I'd be interested in the Chargemaster, if it wasn't so expensive.
They only come with a one year limited warranty, which I would presume is non-transferable, and they can be picked up in UK for £425-£450 new (as I was looking for one in November).

BrownellsUK have them at £609-£628, plus shipping
Sportsman have them at around £509
A FBUK vendor/innovator has them at around that price.

Expensive due to what label they wear.

Who has them for the price you stated?
Not found ANY below £500, new.
TattooedGun
Past Supporter

#13 Post by TattooedGun »

Wilson and Wilson are still listing them at £447.95 - which is the price foxfirearms agreed to price match for me in November.

http://www.wilsonandwilsonfieldsports.c ... php?id=255

Generally they do seem to be about the £500 mark, I'll grant you, but my statement about the warranty still applies.
TattooedGun
Past Supporter

#14 Post by TattooedGun »

saddler wrote:
TattooedGun wrote:I'd be interested in the Chargemaster, if it wasn't so expensive.

BrownellsUK have them at £609-£628, plus shipping
Sportsman have them at around £509
A FBUK vendor/innovator has them at around that price.

Expensive due to what label they wear.

Who has them for the price you stated?
Not found ANY below £500, new.
You mean spud? The guy that's selling them for £480...

https://www.1967spud.com/shop/rcbs/chargemaster-combo/
saddler
Home club or Range: NTSA, East Scotland Rifle Club, Vintage Arms Scotland (guest at competitions), Carlisle Small Arms Club (guest for PSG matches)

#15 Post by saddler »

TattooedGun wrote:Wilson and Wilson are still listing them at £447.95 - which is the price foxfirearms agreed to price match for me in November.

Generally they do seem to be about the £500 mark, I'll grant you, but my statement about the warranty still applies.
Aye...listing them at that.
Just phoned to check. Website not updated for a while.
Current price is £500 exactly....so Brian doing a price match would also get er, £500

The warranty was news to me, as I had a different experience.

Wasn't able to see the Spud price in his site when I looked (still no PC) but in the Google results it showed at £510.
£480 is obviously better than £500....but no £425 prices anywhere!
(Spud is closest, but off by £55)

Reminder.
None of the above is mine - all payment to the deceased estate directly.
I'm just listing it on here for her as an easier option that certain selling sites.
Will see if she wants to drop a little on the Chargemaster.....(phoned & she's out)
TattooedGun
Past Supporter

#16 Post by TattooedGun »

saddler wrote:
TattooedGun wrote:Wilson and Wilson are still listing them at £447.95 - which is the price foxfirearms agreed to price match for me in November.

Aye...listing them at that.
Just phoned to check. Website not updated for a while.
Current price is £500 exactly....so Brian doing a price match would also get er, £500

The warranty was news to me, as I had a different experience.

Wasn't able to see the Spud price in his site when I looked (still no PC) but in the Google results it showed at £510.
£480 is obviously better than £500....but no £425 prices anywhere!
(Spud is closest, but off by £55)

Reminder.
None of the above is mine - all payment to the deceased estate directly.
I'm just listing it on here for her as an easier option that certain selling sites.
Will see if she wants to drop a little on the Chargemaster.....(phoned & she's out)
Fair enough, I did have a feeling that the price might have gone up slightly. I was looking before the market crashed to crap and Trump was elected and inaugurated (around November time). It's hard to shake the perceived value of something when prices change so rapidly.

Warranty:
Congratulations on the purchase of your new RCBS Electronic Powder Handling Equipment.
Your new Electronic Equipment is warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase. This warranty is
extended only to the original consumer purchaser. Should you believe that your Electronic Equipment is defective in material or workmanship, you must return it to RCBS Operation, postage paid for evaluation. If defective, the product will be repaired or replaced at RCBS Operation option, at no charge. Send a check in the amount of ten dollars, U.S. payable to RCBS Operation for return shipping and handling, along with the Unit to:
RCBS Operation, 605 Oro Dam Blvd. East, Oroville CA. 95965-4650.
Source: Chargemaster Manual - RCBS Website [Page 10]
saddler

#17 Post by saddler »

bumpsign
saddler

#18 Post by saddler »

bumpsign
saddler

#19 Post by saddler »

bumpsign
JackDavis
Home club or Range: Glevum

#20 Post by JackDavis »

Pm sent regarding bullet hammer and gun rest