.38/.357 Cast bullets

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Rarms
Past Supporter

.38/.357 Cast bullets

#1 Post by Rarms »

I have approx 450 (by weight) of these bullets, came to me in a bundle and not something I will have a use for.

Seem to be about 160 grain in weight. They will need lubrisizing before use. The two boxes seem to have a difference in colour, but I suspect this is just oxidisation of one box which was sitting on top of the other in storage.

Looking for £35 posted or £30 collected from Worthing in West Sussex, or perhaps meet within Sussex/Hants
Rarms
Past Supporter

Re: .38/.357 Cast bullets

#2 Post by Rarms »

£25 posted :)
dodgyrog
Site Supporter Since 2015
Home club or Range: Three Counties Sporting Club & Gardners Guns

#3 Post by dodgyrog »

My guess is that the weight will be around 5kg. Therefore the Post Office is too expensive and a courier at around £7 would be the best route to go.
Purveyor of fine cast boolits.
All round good guy and VERY grumpy old man.
Rarms
Past Supporter

#4 Post by Rarms »

£20 posted.

Also going to the shooting show on Friday the 10th if anyone wants them there for £15 :)
Rarms
Past Supporter

#5 Post by Rarms »

Now sold