Air Rifle - Gamo Whisper Fusion .22

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
River
Home club or Range: "Hereford Breech Loading Rifle Association" Ledbury Rifle & Pistol Club" and "Invitation & Crown House Armouries Clubs". I shoot at Stoke Orchard, Severnside, Sennybridge and Kingsbury ranges. Also, Arizona!

Air Rifle - Gamo Whisper Fusion .22

#1 Post by River »

For sale a Break Barrel Air Rifle - Gamo Whisper Fusion .22 in as new condition.

£ 69, including postage/courier.
Attachments
IMG_1ss282.jpg
IMG_128ss1.jpg
dazeroo
Past Supporter

Re: Air Rifle - Gamo Whisper Fusion .22

#2 Post by dazeroo »

If that is the actual rifle, & box, although I am NOT doubting your integrity, I will be buy it unseen!

Can't be arsed to travel for hours to see something, that resembles the bloody picture, anyway.

Unfortunately, I am buying on behalf of a family friend
I am obliged to ask, "Would you accept, £60.00"

If your response is even moderatley offensive, I will happily furnish you with the potential buyer's e-mail

If we can agree, anywhere between your price, and the offer, please PM me. As a full member of Fullbore, we can sort out the money etc, quickly. Leave me to sort out the "Tit" this end!
I love my country, yet I fear my Government

Cymru am Byth
River
Home club or Range: "Hereford Breech Loading Rifle Association" Ledbury Rifle & Pistol Club" and "Invitation & Crown House Armouries Clubs". I shoot at Stoke Orchard, Severnside, Sennybridge and Kingsbury ranges. Also, Arizona!

#3 Post by River »

SOLD
dazeroo
Past Supporter

#4 Post by dazeroo »

cheers
I love my country, yet I fear my Government

Cymru am Byth