Sako Quad .22LR and .17HMR Synthetic Sporter

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Whizzbang

Sako Quad .22LR and .17HMR Synthetic Sporter

#1 Post by Whizzbang »

Sako Quad Synthetic Sporter, 22LR and 17HMR barrels and 5shot magazines.

Typical excellent Sako quality and "feel" despite being lightweight. Little used but with cosmetic scuffs to stock (mostly from cabinet, I have tried to show this in pics). Gun, mags, barrels have functioned flawlessly: extraction, no squibs, accurate.

I have owned this gun and both barrels from new. Round count is less than 200 through each. The barrels are standard length and came screw cut 1/2UNF. I am including a SAK moderator (you must have appropriate slots on FAC). Mod has always been removed after use.

The gun has a Quad-specific picatinny rail fitted: this allows use of QD picatinny/weaver mounts. I find this arrangement ideal on the Quad, allowing low scope mounting without preventing barrel-swap. The stock has a couple of Sako Quad butt spacers in situ.

The scope (Simmons Whitetail Classic 4.5-14x40) mounts (Warne QD) and hard case shown in the pic are not included in the sale but are available if bought with the rifle.

I have 455 rounds of 17gr Hornady HMR ammo (no squibs in the boxes I've used) available at additional cost. I'm not currently selling the ammunition separately.

I'd prefer to sell the 2 barrels, 2 mags, moderator and action as one package for £450 but may split.

I'm near Swansea but can RFD-RFD at cost (ammunition transfer may not be possible in this way.) I travel to Bisley and elsewhere occasionally, so may be able to meet up.

Whizzbang

Re: Sako Quad .22LR and .17HMR Synthetic Sporter

#2 Post by Whizzbang »

ONLY .22LR barrel and corresponding magazine still available for £100