RCBS 10-10 Tuned Scale and Omega Trickler

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
RBL Match
Home club or Range: NRA

RCBS 10-10 Tuned Scale and Omega Trickler

#1 Post by RBL Match »

RCBS 10-10 Scott Parker and Allen Edwards Tuned Scale and Omega Auto Trickler for sale.

The scale has been modified to allow more precise measurement and comes with a USB webcam to allow the pointer to be seen with no parallex error on a computer screen.

This is the actual scale in a video review done some time ago before the Allen Edwards upgrades.

This is the how the scale now looks

The RCBS 10-10 has been discontinued and replaced by a cheaper and less well made model and its almost impossible to get Allen to upgrade these now as he just does not have the time.

RCBS Scale and Omega Auto Trickler together will be £325

Scale on its own will be £225

Trickler on its own will be £150

Payment by bank transfer only P&P Extra (£11.00 RMSD) or collect at Bisley.

Would much prefer to sell together as a working system.
HALODIN
Home club or Range: Oundle Rifle & Pistol Club

Re: RCBS 10-10 Tuned Scale and Omega Trickler

#2 Post by HALODIN »

Can you confirm if you can plug the USB camera directly into the monitor or if you need a PC in between the webcam and monitor please? The only reason I ask is I thought Alan at some point in the past had said he got this to work.
RBL Match

#3 Post by RBL Match »

Don't know, I plugged the camera int a laptop.
HALODIN
Home club or Range: Oundle Rifle & Pistol Club

#4 Post by HALODIN »

Thanks for the reply. I think my grey matter is failing me, I just recalled he mentioned plugging it directly into a tablet not a monitor. I'm very tempted by the scale, if it reaches a point where you're prepared to talk `deals` then please send me a PM.
RBL Match

#5 Post by RBL Match »

Sold as a combo.