GemPro 250 Precision Scales for Sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
WelshShooter
Site Supporter Since 2016

GemPro 250 Precision Scales for Sale

#1 Post by WelshShooter »

I have a used Gempro 250 Precision scales for sale. I bought these scales a couple of years ago but no longer have any use for it as I am using the Lyman Gen6 powder charging device with integrated scales.

Here's all the blurb from the website. They really are good scales, accurate to 0.02gr so very precise!
http://myweigh.com/product/gempro-series/

These are really accurate scales, and I used them in conjunction with my powder hopper & trickle method for developing loads. Now I just go by the scale on the Gen6 to keep things uniform (no point in developing loads on two different scales).

The scales have a built in spirit level at the rear (it looks like a yellow circle in the last few pictures) of the device. You can rotate each foot in all four corners to level the device for maximum accuracy. There is a built in backlight which you can set to automatic, continually on or off. The device can also run off AAA batteries but I've always run it with the AC adapter.

Everything that came with the scales will be included:
  1. Original packaging;
    Hard black plastic box;
    Scale with integrated spirit level;
    Retractable Wind Shield Cover
    20g ASTM Class F2 Calibration Weight and Tweezers;
    Pan;
    Neoprene mat;
    AC Adapter (two pin and UK three pin adapter included)
    User Manual (English); and
    Warranty Information (dated 2012)
Two or three years ago I bought this device for £180. It's not been heavily used and is in excellent working condition as the pictures show. If you want higher resolution images or have any questions please do not hesitate in sending me a PM or contributing to the thread.

Asking for £140 plus £5 P&P (would rather send this recorded so that it isn't bunged over your fence)

Original Box Packaging

Top Row (L to R): Hard plastic box; Gempro Scale; Neoprene mat.
Bottom Row (L to R): User Manual; AC powder cable; two pin plug; UK three pin plug; Pan, 20g Calibration Weight and Tweezers.

Warranty Card and 30-year Lifetime Warranty Booklet(s)

Device plugged in and turned on.

Device tared to zero on flat surface

Device showing weight of 20g check weight as 308.64gr

A quick snapshot from my mobile showing that 20g = 308.647gr, therefore demonstrating the accuracy of the scales
WelshShooter

Re: GemPro 250 Precision Scales for Sale

#2 Post by WelshShooter »

bumpsign Weekend bump
WelshShooter

#3 Post by WelshShooter »

Price drop to:
£125 plus £5 P&P
WelshShooter

#4 Post by WelshShooter »

bumpsign

£110 posted
polemass
Home club or Range: NRA Shooting Club Bisley

#5 Post by polemass »

Not a rain on your parade,but...110£ will give me new one from usa incl.p&P....from iby...so,be prepare to take offers???