Taurus LBR

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Topdogpippin
Home club or Range: Frome and district pistol club Ltd.

Re: Taurus LBR

#11 Post by Topdogpippin »

Hi SimG couldn't figure out how to reply to your p.m. I will go to £30 including post, takes you to your £425 net figure. Let me know if that works. Best Graham
TRG22 .308 S&B5-25x56PMII
Enfield No4MkII .303
Steyr SSG69 7.62 Kahles ZF95 10x
SGC 5.56 Spmstr match barrel Nikon M223
CZ .223 Kevlar Nikon Mon Target
Rimfire Magic 10/22 ATI Tactical Leupold VX111
Rimfire Magic 10/22 Volquartson Bush AR223
Sim G
Past Supporter

#12 Post by Sim G »

Hi Graham, I thought I'd replied, sorry. No mate, sorry it's a no goer, a deal wasn't struck on the revolver...
In 1978 I was told by my grand dad that the secret to rifle accuracy is, a quality bullet, fired down a quality barrel..... How has that changed?

Guns dont kill people. Dads with pretty Daughters do...!
Topdogpippin
Home club or Range: Frome and district pistol club Ltd.

#13 Post by Topdogpippin »

Ok buddy, if it works the bid is there firm, I am happy to wait and shoot the gun with open sights for the moment if only to increase familiarity.

BTW great string on the handling of, and interpretation of, the FAA as it relates to LPR LBP and Sec1 SG. Without dumping anyone in it I see confusion and non sequesters on this at clubs and 'events' all the time. I won't elaborate as I don't really want to attract comment or unwanted attention, but as you say a rational overhaul is needed but I do t see it being high on the legislative agenda with everything else that is going on!

Best Graham
TRG22 .308 S&B5-25x56PMII
Enfield No4MkII .303
Steyr SSG69 7.62 Kahles ZF95 10x
SGC 5.56 Spmstr match barrel Nikon M223
CZ .223 Kevlar Nikon Mon Target
Rimfire Magic 10/22 ATI Tactical Leupold VX111
Rimfire Magic 10/22 Volquartson Bush AR223