Remington 1100 12 bore LH

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
pe4king
Home club or Range: Lydd Rifle Club.

Remington 1100 12 bore LH

#1 Post by pe4king »

Now here is something very special it's a Remington 1100 12 bore left hand, it is immaculate by the serial number it was manufactured in 1979, it has a 26" ribbed barrel which is choked modified with a 2 3/4" chamber there is not a mark on it, and is a real sleeper, even the barrel extension is still blued.
I could even be temped to become a left hander just because it is so nice.
I'm looking for £550 Ono + fees you would be hard pushed to find a better one.
If you have any questions or need more pics please contact me

What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

Re: Remington 1100 12 bore LH

#2 Post by pe4king »

Bump for a price drop this really is a cracking gun how about £475 + fees or sensible offer I really need the space.
What is a Sapper? This versatile genius condenses the whole system of military engineering and all that is useful and practical. He is a man of all work of the Army and the public ready to do anything or go anywhere, in short, he is a Sapper.
pe4king

#3 Post by pe4king »

Forgot to mention it's a 3 shot on SGC
pe4king

#4 Post by pe4king »

I have just double checked the serial number and it was made in 1993 and not not 79 as I first thought, don't believe everything you read on the tinterweb
Anyway I will let this go for £450 by rfd or £425 collected.
It's still a lovely bit of kit.
pe4king

#5 Post by pe4king »

Now sold