Leupold VX-2, 3-9x50 & CZ 527 rings For Sale

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
WelshShooter
Site Supporter Since 2016

Leupold VX-2, 3-9x50 & CZ 527 rings For Sale

#1 Post by WelshShooter »

Hi folks,

I'm looking to sell my Leupold VX-2 scope which is the 3-9x50 model with a standard Duplex reticle and has a matte finish. Features are shown at the link below, but I've put a quick summary underneath just to make it clear:
https://www.leupold.com/hunting-shootin ... -3-9x50mm/

Summary
Make: Leupold
Model: VX-2
Finish: Matte
Reticle: Duplex
Click value: 1/4" MOA
Magnification: 3-9
Objective lens: 50mm
Tube diameter: 1"

It has been used exclusively on my CZ 527 over the past couple of years, but since I'm now using MRAD scopes this scope has been sitting in the box for almost a year unused. The scope is in great condition as you can see from the pictures below and come with the original packaging, instructions, rubber bikini lens cover and also the aluminium covers too. There's two light scuff marks on the objective bell, as shown in the second, third, thirteenth image. There are no visible mounting marks (maybe a small scuff in the fifth picture if your eyes are that good) either, so I would regard this is an "ex display" in terms of quality.

The eighth and ninth pictures (try to) show the condition of the lenses on both the ocular eye piece and the objective. I cannot see any visible scratches caused by grit/debris etc. and the pictures reflect this (no pun intended). The tenth image shows the view through the scope on a white wall to display the reticle and also show lack of scratches on the lenses. Don't use this as an example of image quality as it's difficult to get an in-focus picture while keeping the right focal distance.

The final four images show the Warne rings that I can include. These rings are for the CZ 527 dovetail mount built into the receiver and will accommodate this scope with about 1mm clearance on the objective lens to the barrel (heavy varmint barrel). Unfortunately I believe I sold my Tikka rings in the Warne packaging so take no notice of what the packaging says. These will fit on a CZ dovetail. The rings are "high" and will fit a 1" diameter tube.

Contents
1 x VX-2 riflescope
1 x rubber bikini lens cover
1 x Leupold objective cover, aluminium
1 x Leupold ocular eye piece cover, aluminium
(optional) 1 x Set of Warne rings suitable for mounting this scope to a CZ 527 (high, 1" tube diameter)

Price
Since this is a used scope I will be fair with the price. Below are the prices of each component as new followed by my asking price:
VX-2 scope = £379.99
Objective aluminium cover = £47.99
Ocular eye piece aluminium cover = £47.99
Warne rings = £69.95

Total cost new (w/out rings): £475.97
Total cost new (w/ rings): £545.92

Above prices were what I paid for the items (they are also the current prices advertised by Uttings and/or Optics Warehouse). Taking into account the condition of the items I have adjusted the asking price to:

Asking price (w/out rings): £300
Asking price (w/rings): £340

P+P £10 mainland UK Royal Mail recorded delivery, or can be picked up for free if you are close to South Wales (PM me for exact location).

Let me know if you have any questions or comments about the sale. I'm willing to sell the mounts separately if you wish. Sadly the cat is not for sale ;)

:wales:

WelshShooter

Re: Leupold VX-2, 3-9x50 & CZ 527 rings For Sale

#2 Post by WelshShooter »

Pre weekend bump bumpsign
WelshShooter

Re: Leupold VX-2, 3-9x50 & CZ 527 rings For Sale

#3 Post by WelshShooter »

All sold. Thanks for the interest!