winchester 94 AE .44

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
the running man
Home club or Range: Bdrpc ebrpc

winchester 94 AE .44

#1 Post by the running man »

winchester 94 ae 3.jpg
winchester 94 ae 3.jpg (39.16 KiB) Viewed 630 times
winchester 94ae 1.jpg
winchester 94 ae 2.jpg
winchester 94 ae 2.jpg (39.61 KiB) Viewed 630 times
I have finally got another marlin so this is now surplus to requirement, it shoots well with not quite the full magazine under the barrell, ive heard it referred to as a 'pack rifle' but what do I know, the wood is excellent apart from the minor dink shown (im sure a steam iron and t shirt wil bring it out) the metalwork is nice, and without marks.the mounts are included but scope is not im afraid! £650 north somerset Bristol.
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man

Re: winchester 94 AE .44

#2 Post by the running man »

winchester 94 ae 4.jpg
winchester 94 ae 4.jpg (33.7 KiB) Viewed 627 times
here's one showing length...
When someone says "it's not about the money" you know what? it probably is all about money!
the running man

#3 Post by the running man »

Price completely wrong....I've been given some bad advice,looks like they go for around £550 so that's the new asking price.....please excuse the previous..
the running man

#4 Post by the running man »

£550 ono I should have added...
the running man

#5 Post by the running man »

Ok any offers at all?
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#6 Post by safetyfirst »

Can I ask why the magazine is so short, usually they run to the end of the barrel almost.

Also, does it not shoot well with a full magazine? Are there feed issues? How many does it hold?

Thanks.
mullen7
Home club or Range: Clydevalley PC

#7 Post by mullen7 »

Safetyfirst, although it's not my gun I've shot a Winchester for a while and can tell you that the winchesters have all got the problem with feeding with a full magazine.
the running man

#8 Post by the running man »

No idea why the mag tube is so short, some models come like it, it's not been modified, it shoots fine, it feeds fine, yes some have feed issues, it takes 7 + 1 I think...
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#9 Post by safetyfirst »

Cheers.
zanes

#10 Post by zanes »

mullen7 wrote:Safetyfirst, although it's not my gun I've shot a Winchester for a while and can tell you that the winchesters have all got the problem with feeding with a full magazine.
My 94AE in .44 must have missed this memo.

Oddly enough, we were discussing this sort of thing (shortening the mag) a few weeks back at the club for moderator fitting.
Firearms related legal question? Look here before posting about it.