customised 10-22

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
Tony-c

customised 10-22

#1 Post by Tony-c »

10-22 rifle
13" stainless match barrel
boyds barracuda stock modified with a thumbshelf and its perfectly shootable weak shoulder for 1500 etc etc, billet barricade wings for bianchi match
trigger is the polymer housing, with kidd drop in trigger kit, and tacsol mag release
has 4 mags with it, fitted with weighted knobs, belt and mag pouch
kidd scope rail
scope is a spare simmons WTC 4-12x44 that I had laying around, the coating is scruffy as its old, but optically its perfect

£495

just as I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel.......... I realised it was just my boss with more work and a torch.
Tony-c

Re: customised 10-22

#2 Post by Tony-c »

Open to offers.
I had thought the price was good for a complete match ready rifle and mags etc
just as I thought I could see light at the end of the tunnel.......... I realised it was just my boss with more work and a torch.
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

#3 Post by safetyfirst »

Price looks good to me, rifles like this are so customisable people often want to start from scratch and tinker.

This looks like a great setup though. You might have better luck on a club notice board?
Alpha1
Site Supporter Since 2020

#4 Post by Alpha1 »

I don't think there is any thing wrong with the price.
Tony-c

#5 Post by Tony-c »

Anyone go to the phoenix and get a taste for the gallery rifle shooting?
safetyfirst
Past Supporter

customised 10-22

#6 Post by safetyfirst »

Gallery is a great discipline. Bit old school but great for honing your fundamentals. I enjoy practical tactical mini rifle nonsense best or speed steels but I'd not be any good at them if I hadn't started on timed and precision 1 and multi target...