For Sale: 7mm SAUM - Surgeon action in AICS Folding Stock

Anything shooting related for sale, the management cannot accept any responsibility for the saleability of items in this section so take care please.

Moderator: dromia

Forum rules
All items for sale must have a fixed price please. No disparaging remarks, if you don't like what you see then don't buy it.
All groups are welcome to post unless your user name is in Newly Registered Red, your post will be removed
No external sale links.
ex-skydiver

For Sale: 7mm SAUM - Surgeon action in AICS Folding Stock

#1 Post by ex-skydiver »

Evenin' All,

For sale is my competition 7mm SAUM rifle:

Built by Mick Mak in 2010 but with only approx. 800 rounds (May 2015) since then. Shot 8 Vbulls at 800 yrds at 2010 European Comp - more down to the accuracy of this rifle than my skill. Little use other than competitions and odd club days since then – as pics will show. Rifle details:

Action : Surgeon XL repeater with 300 Win Mag bolt face. Integral 30MoA Picitinny rail. Black Cerokoated.
Barrel: Heavy 30” Bartlein 1:9 chambered for 7mm SAUM with 35degree shoulder angle, ø0.314” neck for the 180gr Berger bullet. This barrel has approx. another 500 rnds to go depending on the load. Black Cerokoated with threaded end for muzzle break or suppressor.
Trigger: Jewell Remington 700, 40X Custom Bench Rest
Stock: AICS green, folding butt, with one AI 338 Lapua magazine.

Note that 300WinMag rounds or shorter will fit through extraction port but 338 Lap Mag will not. I had to use the larger action/magazine to fit the 7mm Berger VLD in the SAUM case.

Price: £2,350.

I have other pictures of almost every part of the gun if you need to see it.

Other items currently on the gun can be purchased in addition to the price above for the prices listed. If these aren’t sold with the gun then I’ll sell separately following gun sale. As with the rifle, all have little use. I have pictures to send as required:

Bipod: Sinclair Tactical Folding : £230
Monopod: Folding AICS unused : £130
Scope: Sightron SIIISS 10-50 x 60 scope with Dot Reticule + sun shield and covers : £850.
Suppressor: .30 cal JetZ : £285
Scope Rings: Nighthawk tactical 30mm – one piece; £30
Dragbag: Aim 60, large 56” internal length capacity, Green : £120
Attachments
SAUM_RHS_Action.jpg
SAUM_LHS.jpg
SAUM_RHS.jpg